996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Seal Grey 996tt @ 2014 SEMA (H&R)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2016, 04:08 PM
su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !
Seal Grey 996tt @ 2014 SEMA (H&R)

Tried to do some research first but couldnt find anything other than the picture. Does anyone know whose car this was at the H&R booth at 2014 SEMA? Im trying to get the specs on the wheels and fitment. I dont know if Id want to go that far with the poke/stretch but its a good starting point as far as pushing back to a more flush look.

Old 02-02-2016, 06:27 PM
oldturd is just really niceoldturd is just really niceoldturd is just really niceoldturd is just really niceoldturd is just really nice
that car belonged (belongs?) to the owner of Rotiform

Old 02-02-2016, 07:57 PM
silence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by oldturd
that car belonged (belongs?) to the owner of Rotiform
Car is actually owned by me. Brian from Rotiform is a good friend, so let him "borrow" the car for some promotional items and Sema.

I can answer any questions you have. As far as fitment, there isn't any poke at all in the rear. It is perfectly flush. The rear wheel is a 19x12.5 so it does stretch the 315/25 PS2s a bit, but from my research, they seemingly run narrow. Front fitment is 19x8.5.

Old 02-02-2016, 08:21 PM
su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !su_maverick Is a GOD !
What offset were you running in the rear? Just seemed to have some poke from the angle of the shot.

Im looking to space out my rears a little more to reduce some of the gap but wanted to do some research first.

Thanks for the quick response btw

Old 02-02-2016, 08:47 PM
silence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud ofsilence has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by su_maverick
What offset were you running in the rear? Just seemed to have some poke from the angle of the shot.

Im looking to space out my rears a little more to reduce some of the gap but wanted to do some research first.

Thanks for the quick response btw
Absolutely. Are far as offset, I actually wouldn't know exactly. You can write Brian or Jason at Brian@rotiform.com or Jason@rotiform.com and reference David Duran's SLC wheels, and they should be able to get you the information needed.

Old 02-02-2016, 09:05 PM
Thanks man!

Old 02-02-2016, 09:59 PM
itguy Is a GOD !itguy Is a GOD !itguy Is a GOD !itguy Is a GOD !itguy Is a GOD !itguy Is a GOD !itguy Is a GOD !itguy Is a GOD !itguy Is a GOD !itguy Is a GOD !itguy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by silence
Car is actually owned by me. Brian from Rotiform is a good friend, so let him "borrow" the car for some promotional items and Sema.

I can answer any questions you have. As far as fitment, there isn't any poke at all in the rear. It is perfectly flush. The rear wheel is a 19x12.5 so it does stretch the 315/25 PS2s a bit, but from my research, they seemingly run narrow. Front fitment is 19x8.5.
Hellaflush!

Old 02-02-2016, 10:00 PM
oldturd is just really niceoldturd is just really niceoldturd is just really niceoldturd is just really niceoldturd is just really nice
cool thanks for clearing that up! i just based it on the instagram posts.

Old 02-02-2016, 10:05 PM
Aktavate is a glorious beacon of lightAktavate is a glorious beacon of lightAktavate is a glorious beacon of lightAktavate is a glorious beacon of lightAktavate is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by itguy
Hellaflush!
Yea I think its a bit more than flush, looks like 35 or 30 back there.

Old 02-02-2016, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by Aktavate
Yea I think its a bit more than flush, looks like 35 or 30 back there.
Just the angle. Trust me. Definitely flush with fender. Doesn't even rub at that ride height, although it has been raised since.

Old 02-02-2016, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by itguy
Hellaflush!
You shut your ***** mouth.

Old 02-02-2016, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by oldturd
cool thanks for clearing that up! i just based it on the instagram posts.
No issue. Could definitely understand how that could confuse anyone. He actually contemplated buying it at at one point.

Old 02-03-2016, 06:36 AM
One last question. Did you roll the fenders?

Old 02-03-2016, 06:56 AM
Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !Steve Jarvis Is a GOD !
The tire tread my be flush, but the wheel lip is definitely NOT flush.

Old 02-03-2016, 09:15 AM
Originally Posted by Steve Jarvis
The tire tread my be flush, but the wheel lip is definitely NOT flush.
Care to wager? 😁😁

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Seal Grey 996tt @ 2014 SEMA (H&R)