996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

BBS Motorsport wheels...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2016, 10:09 AM
VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gophaster
+1, I originally wanted to do gold wheels on mine. Perhaps someday I will, just to change it up. The E88's are sharp!

On my list of favorite wheels, 3 of them are BBS!

E88
LM
LM-R

Anyone know if the LM-R are available in 18" for our cars? I think they are only 19's.
The LM variants are only available in 19 for our car. And with the LMs, they are two piece versus three. And they also have big brake clearance issues if you plan that route. I have been an LM fan since I saw a black B5 S4 with them. I really like the LMs, but two piece and 19" are a no-go for me. I would rather have an 18" cast wheel.

Old 12-12-2016, 12:09 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by crash41301
Great looking wheels. Crazy how much drilling to lighten the inside hub section there is.

For reference, CCW's 3 piece options can also be individually replaced like this. I'd be surprised if HRE's 3 piece options aren't also individually serviceable. I don't know if other 3 piece manufacturers are, but at least have personal experience doing so with a set of CCW classics on another car.
Originally Posted by VAGscum
You can. I know with CCW they are pretty custom and repair friendly. But not really sure about HRE. One thing with the BBS motorsport is they are quite available in almost any size.
HRE's 3-piece wheels are in fact individually serviceable as well.

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 12-12-2016, 08:54 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
18" bbs e88's and porsche correct.

Old 12-12-2016, 09:58 PM
infinkc is a splendid one to beholdinfinkc is a splendid one to beholdinfinkc is a splendid one to beholdinfinkc is a splendid one to beholdinfinkc is a splendid one to beholdinfinkc is a splendid one to beholdinfinkc is a splendid one to beholdinfinkc is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by oak
18" bbs e88's and porsche correct.
]
The center lock caps look pretty good installed on the e88s. I have a set on mine.
https://www.ecstuning.com/b-rennline...w01silver~rel/

Old 12-12-2016, 10:27 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by infinkc
The center lock caps look pretty good installed on the e88s. I have a set on mine.
https://www.ecstuning.com/b-rennline...w01silver~rel/
I had a set and didn't care for em. The faux center lock with lugs looked abit goofy to me. To each their own.

Old 12-17-2016, 10:34 AM
s65e90 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by VAGscum
The LM variants are only available in 19 for our car. And with the LMs, they are two piece versus three. And they also have big brake clearance issues if you plan that route. I have been an LM fan since I saw a black B5 S4 with them. I really like the LMs, but two piece and 19" are a no-go for me. I would rather have an 18" cast wheel.
you can make an LM a true 3 piece if you're really interested. There's a way to make them look real good too. Factory offerings aren't ideal.

Old 12-19-2016, 09:17 AM
Serial is a name known to allSerial is a name known to allSerial is a name known to allSerial is a name known to allSerial is a name known to allSerial is a name known to all
Awesome looking,

Any pics of them on the car? or pics of them on others cars?

Old 01-28-2017, 12:11 AM
911mhawk is on a distinguished road
Thanks John! Wheels fit perfect, just need to clean up the car.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	e88sm.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	504.3 KB
ID:	468646   Click image for larger version

Name:	e88 car.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	537.5 KB
ID:	468647  
Old 01-28-2017, 08:32 AM
VGLNTE1 Is a GOD !VGLNTE1 Is a GOD !VGLNTE1 Is a GOD !VGLNTE1 Is a GOD !VGLNTE1 Is a GOD !VGLNTE1 Is a GOD !VGLNTE1 Is a GOD !VGLNTE1 Is a GOD !VGLNTE1 Is a GOD !VGLNTE1 Is a GOD !VGLNTE1 Is a GOD !
Beautiful

Old 01-28-2017, 08:41 AM
pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 911mhawk
You are welcome. They are timeless. The gold looks fantastic on black and fitment is spot on. It doesn't get much better than this. I'm glad I could get these set up for you!

Old 01-29-2017, 06:50 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 911mhawk
Just curious, what did these run you? These have always been my favorite wheel.

Old 01-29-2017, 11:14 PM
Originally Posted by pwdrhound
You are welcome. They are timeless. The gold looks fantastic on black and fitment is spot on. It doesn't get much better than this. I'm glad I could get these set up for you!
You're 2/2 on perfect fit, really appreciate the help!
Car was clean for one evening, but sunny morning caused track outing for a couple short sessions.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	volunteer pk side.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	593.5 KB
ID:	468705   Click image for larger version

Name:	Finspeed track.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	682.6 KB
ID:	468706  
Old 01-30-2017, 12:49 PM
pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !
Both set ups are very sharp Mark. More than just looks!

Old 01-30-2017, 01:38 PM
brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !
Looks great!

Old 01-31-2017, 12:37 PM
Originally Posted by brnrdtns
Looks great!
Thanks, hope your build is going smooth, haven't looked at the link lately.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.