996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Caution misha911

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2017, 04:04 PM
samugtmadrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by HotRodGuy
so again, i don't understand how you don't put any blame on the guy who......put something up for sale he did not have in his possession or a real time frame on when it'd be delivered.

The blame is of priordesign but misha confirms me that priordesign if he has paid them and it is misha who does not send it to me when he agrees to sell it to me

Old 05-10-2017, 04:05 PM
Misha receives the money and agrees to send it and does not send anything.

Old 05-10-2017, 04:30 PM
splitime has a reputation beyond reputesplitime has a reputation beyond reputesplitime has a reputation beyond reputesplitime has a reputation beyond reputesplitime has a reputation beyond reputesplitime has a reputation beyond reputesplitime has a reputation beyond reputesplitime has a reputation beyond reputesplitime has a reputation beyond reputesplitime has a reputation beyond reputesplitime has a reputation beyond repute
It took me many months to get a small part I requested, they were kind enough to still sell me a small inlet piece that decided to disappear on a wing thats been on this car since 2009.

It did take months to get the first one, which sadly as the wrong side... then a few more months to get the right one. They eventually sent one of each side to avoid a mistake and I did get what I needed.

I believe they will likely come through, but it seems to take time as they produce on a rotating schedule it sounds like and who knows what that schedule is.

Old 05-10-2017, 05:11 PM
The problem is that when I have asked I have been answered rudely; If they tell me that it takes 3 months I accept it but if they tell me that it takes 2 weeks and then they give me 4,5,6 .... and then they do not respond, I think it's normal to be angry. It took me 3 months to post this post.

Old 05-10-2017, 05:24 PM
'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !'02996ttx50 Is a GOD !
so again, i don't understand how you don't put any blame on the guy who......put something up for sale he did not have in his possession or a real time frame on when it'd be delivered.
who initiated the order isn't really ( any longer ) a material fact, given that misha has seemingly? acknowledged there is in fact, a "pending" order.

sorry to say, but if misha is actually corresponding with the "buyer" and acknowledging that there IS in fact an "order" whether the part is yet manufactured or not, then they clearly bear some responsibility for honoring and completing and fulfilling this order. there is no reportage of misha not having been paid, irrespective of the original "source or "agent" that initiated the order.

why do i suspect if he was in the CONUS this wouldn't be as ( possibly? ) sketchy? as it reads now.

if the guy was in athens on caracas he probably wouldn't even be getting emails from them. seems to me, misha might have some 'splainin" to do.

but you know what "they" say. three sides to every story. his, theirs, and the truth.

Old 05-11-2017, 04:55 AM
stevemfr Is a GOD !stevemfr Is a GOD !stevemfr Is a GOD !stevemfr Is a GOD !stevemfr Is a GOD !stevemfr Is a GOD !stevemfr Is a GOD !stevemfr Is a GOD !stevemfr Is a GOD !stevemfr Is a GOD !stevemfr Is a GOD !
Misha answered directly. He assumed (moral) responsibility. If samugtmadrid were to sue, he'd have to go after the vendor with whom he has a binding agreement.

But if you were getting the runaround for months on end, would you go back to the third party to communicate - after you've already been given a delivery date by the manufacturer?

Why are you putting the onus back on samugtmadrid?

I have to agree with Mark: having a buyer on another continent does seem to give some vendors more "freedom" in fulfilling their obligations.

Old 05-11-2017, 05:05 AM
GT996 has a reputation beyond reputeGT996 has a reputation beyond reputeGT996 has a reputation beyond reputeGT996 has a reputation beyond reputeGT996 has a reputation beyond reputeGT996 has a reputation beyond reputeGT996 has a reputation beyond reputeGT996 has a reputation beyond reputeGT996 has a reputation beyond reputeGT996 has a reputation beyond reputeGT996 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by stevemfr
having a buyer on another continent does seem to give some vendors more "freedom" in fulfilling their obligations.
There is at least one daily flight over the pond

Old 05-11-2017, 07:05 AM
VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by samugtmadrid
The problem is that when I have asked I have been answered rudely; If they tell me that it takes 3 months I accept it but if they tell me that it takes 2 weeks and then they give me 4,5,6 .... and then they do not respond, I think it's normal to be angry. It took me 3 months to post this post.
I didn't really get the whole clear picture of the situation painted in prior posts. If they keep pushing you off then i would ask for a refund. Unfortunately I think Steve is right in that any legal backfire will be towards the vendor versus Misha regardless if they hard responsibility to fulfill the order or not. They that vendor will in turn go after Misha. Sorry for my confusion and your situation. I hope for resolution soon.

Old 05-11-2017, 04:41 PM
Thank you ; I am very sad :-(((((((((

Old 05-11-2017, 09:25 PM
ADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by samugtmadrid
Thank you ; I am very sad :-(((((((((

Sorry but welcome to the performance automotive world‼️ 🙄

Things take a lot longer than they tell you and\or you expect. Specially with small companies like them. Even when they tell you it's on the shelf and they will ship in a day or two, that usually means they will have to make it. That takes days, weeks or even longer in your case.

Look at the positive side. That wing goes for $3000 and up anywhere else so though you will get it late, it will put a big smile on your face when it arrives.
Too bad almost nobody in this industry tell you the truth when it comes to things like this. It must be because they don't want to loose the business. They think they are buying time not realizing they are pissing you off to no end. Going to the door every 30 minutes, everyday checking for packages because they told you they shipped it last week is infuriating. Big time!

GT2 deck lid-wing looks awesome. You will be a happy camper at the end

Old 05-19-2017, 01:31 PM
The spoiler order has been canceled. We cannot get this spoiler any longer. Misha has some problems with manufacturing. This is a Misha Designs spoiler. We just had it listed on our ebay from a long time ago. We will be removing this immediately.

Please do not contact or comment on Prior Designs Facebook or any other outlet. They have nothing to do with this and you are causing many problems. This is not OK.

You received your money back and the order is canceled. If you have any problems with this, please contact Misha direct. We are not the manufacturer of this. Please leave Prior Design Alone. You have been leaving comments on Prior Design Germanys social media and they have absolutely nothing to do with this.

Please let me know that you got this message and understand the situation

Old 05-19-2017, 02:05 PM
a clarification ; They have not returned the money, I have had to report to recover it !!!! They are liars even in that

Old 05-19-2017, 07:30 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
If you got your money then *** it , chalk it down as a live and learn experience and never deal with them again . Scum bags

Old 05-20-2017, 08:55 AM
BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !
They claim to have nothing to do with this sale but had it listed on their eBay page? Claiming it's an old sales ad is no excuse, they offered a sale and accepted monies. The vendor accepting the sale is responsible, if their supplier is deficient the purchaser holds the vendor responsible. It sounds like this vendor, at the least, deserves heat and doesn't understand how business is done.

Old 05-20-2017, 10:57 AM
ADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BLKMGK
They claim to have nothing to do with this sale but had it listed on their eBay page? Claiming it's an old sales ad is no excuse, they offered a sale and accepted monies. The vendor accepting the sale is responsible, if their supplier is deficient the purchaser holds the vendor responsible. It sounds like this vendor, at the least, deserves heat and doesn't understand how business is done.
I have to agree!

If I remember correctly, it has been said the vendor had the item listed as in stock right?
That would be on the vendor. Not on the manufacturer.

If it said "minimum 8-12 weeks(what ever amount of time)" in the listing, then I'd say the vendor has a leg to stand on but if you say "in stock", customer purchases, pays for it and it's taking for ever, then that is not acceptable.

Blast away on the vendor. It will be a warning for others who might find themselves in a similar situation if they deal with that vendor! Vendor should make it up to the customer. A sincere apppology would be a good start!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.