996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

DB Carbon introduce new carbon windshield cowl - first orders with special %%

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2017, 02:35 PM
Former Vendor
DB-Design-Group is a jewel in the roughDB-Design-Group is a jewel in the roughDB-Design-Group is a jewel in the roughDB-Design-Group is a jewel in the rough
DB Carbon introduce new carbon windshield cowl - first orders with special %%

Check out our new developed 986/996 series carbon windshield cowl.

Exchange that ugly fade major black plastic panel at bottom line of your windshield with a brilliant carbon one, highgloss or matt finished. Any custom wishes, feel free to ask.

We deliver complete with the two seperate screw caps r+l and rubber seal, optional to be added our carbon wiper arms.

First orders with special %, please PM for details.

Direct link to our website:

Old 05-15-2017, 04:49 PM
BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !
Exchange only? The carbon **** within me is really interested lol

Old 05-15-2017, 08:40 PM
Former Vendor
DB-Design-Group is a jewel in the roughDB-Design-Group is a jewel in the roughDB-Design-Group is a jewel in the roughDB-Design-Group is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by BLKMGK
Exchange only? The carbon **** within me is really interested lol
Check PM for details.

Thank you

Old 05-15-2017, 08:54 PM
BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !
Must ponder this! Direct link for other interested parties: https://shop.db-carbon-interieur.de/...ts/1321TU-0001

Mine is certainly faded! A flat carbon would probably look terrific on this

Old 05-15-2017, 11:00 PM
ADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to beholdADAMNSONS is a splendid one to behold
I just pulled mine off and sprayed it with PlastiDip over the weekend along with the wiper arms. It came out looking awesome ��
The best part is, it only cost me $5!! .

Cheap mans version...

Old 05-16-2017, 06:27 PM
DaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond reputeDaveCarrera4S has a reputation beyond repute
Nice looking part! Have to look and see what the OEM part goes for. I think the 6 and 7 turbos use the same part. The one on my 7 turbo looks bad.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.