996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Turbo Cab Appreciation Thread 56k = bad idea

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 01:37 PM
SilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by swordsman
Beautiful ride Anthony! Brings back memory when we all took the trip up to Santa Barbara...remember that weird guy on the freeway who kept flipping us off!

Man wish I still get to see my TT when I return from work everyday...the garage feels too empty now.

that was weird. and the kids that nearly killed themselves trying to pics of the cars on the fwy

and i second the gallardo request!

Old 02-23-2006, 01:39 PM
SilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DJ
Love the TTcabs - here's some love back at ya

This was Dr. Bills outside my house when new.
awesome!

the colored seat backs are pimp!

Old 02-23-2006, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by wross996TT
Nice evolution. You've got me thinking about new wheels...sh*t. I hate you. Looks nice though!
totally worth it.

unless they get stolen.

Old 02-23-2006, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by TechArtDreamer
I think these pictures affirm that it was your car that I saw in South Pasadena a few weeks ago. Let me just say you have one BEAUTIFUL cab, the silver with the black wheels and black top go great together.

-Markus-

aw, thanks!

i wasn't driving like a madman, was i?

Old 02-23-2006, 01:56 PM
c4bliss is infamous around these partsc4bliss is infamous around these parts
love the rims! great looking car as well... the 547R in black w/the lip...excellent choice..

Old 02-23-2006, 03:58 PM
turbo_freak is infamous around these parts
I'll contribute

Attached Images   
Old 02-23-2006, 04:25 PM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by c4bliss
love the rims! great looking car as well... the 547R in black w/the lip...excellent choice..
they're 8's

Old 02-23-2006, 05:44 PM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Looks great anthony!!!!

I'd take the sideskirts off...Probably would look even better!!!!
just my opinion!

Old 02-23-2006, 06:45 PM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SilverTTCab
aw, thanks!

i wasn't driving like a madman, was i?
No, you were parked on Colorado in Old Town, I made sure to walk by a couple of times ha. When I was walking back to my car I noticed the 6speed license plate frame, so that made it a little easier to find the owner.

-Markus-

Old 02-23-2006, 08:14 PM
tsky is infamous around these parts
I love that C4S lip on the Turbo. My stock lip gets worked really bad on my (steep) driveway.

Here's a picture of my red cop magnet...

Attached Images  
Old 02-23-2006, 09:37 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Wow beautiful car and nice to see the changes done to your car.. Im about to also buy a C4s lip because im lowering mine and painting my stock lip, if it gets messed up from being low although im use to low cars, im going to swap it out because im liking the C4S lip now..

Anyway congrats, car looks good..

Martin

Last edited by iLLM3; 02-23-2006 at 09:40 PM.
Old 02-23-2006, 09:40 PM
Originally Posted by habitat
Looks great anthony!!!!

I'd take the sideskirts off...Probably would look even better!!!!
just my opinion!
(nothing underneath the skirts though )

thanks - 'twas a pleasure -:bigthumb:

Old 02-23-2006, 09:43 PM
the c4s lip rarely bites the driveway, vs the turbo lip which would grate on it all the time...

it was embarrassing having the paint scraped off the lip...

the c4s lip is also 1/2 the cost of a turbo lip anyway.