996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Wiper delete DIY, lose 3.2 lbs in 20mins!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 06:59 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
got rid of mine a few months ago looks way cleaner and gained 40 hp to the wheels

Old 06-13-2006, 09:01 PM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
Originally Posted by steve harris
got rid of mine a few months ago looks way cleaner and gained 40 hp to the wheels
hjgjgjgjg

Old 06-13-2006, 11:46 PM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jlee
On the 997tt, the rear wiper is a no-cost option that you have to specify to get. I guess Porsche finally realized that a lot of people would rather not have the rear wipers.
No cost option? I'd get it and take it out just so I have Ebay fodder

Old 06-14-2006, 12:06 PM
jlee is just really nicejlee is just really nicejlee is just really nicejlee is just really nice
Originally Posted by ScottKelly911
No cost option? I'd get it and take it out just so I have Ebay fodder
No, you should get it, and remove it so you could save weight and gain 40 H.P. to the wheels.

Old 06-14-2006, 11:36 PM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
nice job good write up, just did mine but didnt weigh it so thanks, reps to you!!!

Old 06-15-2006, 11:08 PM
WyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud of
I wanted to do it, just havent. The wife just walked in, took one look, and said "do that". So I guess Im doing it too.

Old 06-15-2006, 11:22 PM
Turbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond repute
Dude, I've met your wife and she's pretty hot! You should do what she says.....

Chris

Originally Posted by WyattTT
I wanted to do it, just havent. The wife just walked in, took one look, and said "do that". So I guess Im doing it too.

Old 06-16-2006, 12:11 PM
WyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Turbochris

Chris

Thank You! I usually do what she says

Old 06-16-2006, 02:25 PM
rwm514 will become famous soon enoughrwm514 will become famous soon enough

Chris
Pics of the hot wife??

Old 06-16-2006, 02:31 PM
USCTrojanMan29 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by rwm514
Pics of the hot wife??
Pictures of the hot wife or BAN!!!

Old 06-16-2006, 02:38 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !

Chris
Originally Posted by rwm514
Pics of the hot wife??
Originally Posted by USCTrojanMan29
Pictures of the hot wife or BAN!!!
OMFGGGGGGGG

Old 06-16-2006, 06:00 PM
Turbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, I don't think anyone with a brain would be posting pics of their wife for you pervs to drool over......Hahahahaha

Old 06-17-2006, 03:52 PM
Yeah, I don't think anyone with a brain would be posting pics of their wife for you pervs to drool over......Hahahahaha

Ive got half a brain, but the wife said she will post a pic tonite.

Old 06-17-2006, 04:56 PM
rwm514 will become famous soon enoughrwm514 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by WyattTT
Ive got half a brain, but the wife said she will post a pic tonite.
I dont think I have quite half a brain. Looking forward to it

Old 06-18-2006, 11:26 AM
A couple so so pics. I suddenly got limited to what I could use.
The blonde is her sister who may be single soon ( a bit of a plug)

Attached Images   

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Wiper delete DIY, lose 3.2 lbs in 20mins!