996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Almost Busted!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 05:18 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
Almost Busted!

So I'm driving in Mexico yesterday and an SRT charger pulls up behind me. The street is clear on both sides so I take off like a bat out of hell and he follows in pursuit losing ground with every gear. We come rolling up to the next light and I pull my window down to chat with the guy.

I look up in my rear view mirror and there is a Sheriff slowly coming to the light from behind us. I'm totally hoping he didn't see what happened! He pulls up to me and say "do you want a ticket" and I'm like "no sir". He says "you better cut that sh**it out!" I'm like "yes sir." He sits next to me for a very uncomfortable 10 seconds unti the light turns green. He then proceeds to turn his light on and pulls over the charger. I made a right turn and took off.

No idea why he let me go, or what happened to the charger. Hope he got off with a warning as well!

Old 10-16-2006, 05:25 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
There is no way I could ever be that lucky... I just keep it on the track now. Kevin

Old 10-16-2006, 06:59 PM
Lizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ari
I look up in my rear view mirror and there is a Sheriff slowly coming to the light from behind us.
you meant to say a Federale right?!?! now go buy a scratch off

Old 10-16-2006, 07:21 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Great story. Glad to hear you did not get busted.

Leave the racing for the track though.

It could save your life and an innocent bystander's as well. You never know when the unexpected will happen.

Be safe.

Old 10-16-2006, 07:25 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
in the old days so's seldom carried ticket books.... thats why getting stoped by an so is usually a good thing compaired to a chp

Old 10-16-2006, 10:10 PM
SD1
SD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura about
And the cowboys won, go buy some powerball tickets.

Old 10-19-2006, 05:23 PM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
hahahahah... you should have been like "f*ck off officer" and tried your luck a little bit more ~_^

Old 10-24-2006, 08:45 PM
nsavastano will become famous soon enoughnsavastano will become famous soon enough
Hard to believe!