996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Rennteam's member insulting remarks(quote)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 03:21 PM
Chasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by BBGT2
Guys if you are gonna neg rep me please leave your name, +/- .
It doesnt make sense not to leave a name, whats the point of neg repping or pos repping if we dont know who its from.

If you agree or disagree with me that is fine, we all post our opinions here and no need to get any panties in a bunch.
agreed, I got neg reped, just for a little chuckle...but whatever...

Old 01-16-2007, 03:21 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
FYI, I haven't repped you in this thread. I just think what some of the people here are trying to say is that making comments about someone's ancestry and where he's from are unnecessary. Insult him all you want, but don't drag in the "camel jockey" jokes just because he made some BS comment about American tuners, on another forum no less. We have a diverse and international audience here, if any middle eastern member posts anything negative about the U.S. they get castration from nearly all of 6speed's American-majority. Just respect the fact that there are people here from all over the world who do not appreciate "camel" jokes.
Amir,

Although I understand what you are saying and I didnt mean to hurt anyone's feeling's with the "sex with camels" joke.
I am guessing that I need to be more politically correct even in my jokes and I am sorry but I cannot be, whats the point.
I am not the United Nations where I have to be, I think freely and I didnt hurt anyone badly where they are going to need stitches, so lets just say it was a joke that wasnt taken well with some and some found it funny.
Things like that happen when comments are made in jest.

We all defend what we love and hold dear to our hearts.

My joke was not aimed at all people of the Middle East, but rather to him.
And a couple of guys from here jumped on the band wagon of neg reppin me because they thought it that way. So you see you are defending him and anyone from the Middle east, where as I was disgusted by his claim that Markski had his dyno sheet forged and his car stunk and everything else he wrote about him and his car.
I honestly dont think this desrves any more attention (my joke) than it already has, anyone that wants to neg rep me for it, its OK by me its not a big deal neg rep away, but please leave your name its only fair when you dont agree with what someone posted and the whole purpose of the thing.
If I get so many neg reps that would mean that I have nothing useful to post here so then I will just fade away. If that happens so be it.

Bajo

Old 01-16-2007, 03:40 PM
Jean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BBGT2
If I would have said elephants that wouldnt have been appropriate as there wouldnt be any elephants for the sex thing.
BBGT2, care to explain?

In case you are wondering, you would have seen my name if i had neg repped you, just don't fall in this guy's trap or childish attitude and generalize about cultures, I have lived in many cultures, including yours and his and have seen idiots in both of them, no big deal, aren't we all arguing about dynos?

Old 01-16-2007, 03:57 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jean
BBGT2, care to explain?

In case you are wondering, you would have seen my name if i had neg repped you, just don't fall in this guy's trap or childish attitude and generalize about cultures, I have lived in many cultures, including yours and his and have seen idiots in both of them, no big deal, aren't we all arguing about dynos?

Yes we were talking about dyno graphs. I just re read the posts on rennteam and glad to see it has been rectified over there as mark showed them in pictures what has been done to his car etc.

I never have and never will imply that certain nation or religion is "bad" or "best". Because that would be total BS, there is good and bad everywhere.
I guess it struck me the wrong way Ahmed called Mark a fake and a poser and his results were impossible etc.
Either way he seems to have chilled and so be it, we are all friends's here whether we agree or disagree, I dont hold any grudges.

I have always enjoyed your posts and your information and must say i am impressed with your car and what you have done to it.

All the best to everyone.
I have visited Rennlist and even tried to become a member when I had my 997TT but couldnt, alot of knowledge and info was available there.
They have a certain way of tuning their cars across the pond and that is OK, but to say that something is BS without any knowledge did start avalanche of replies that will also happen in the future.

Best to all here and rennlist.

Old 01-17-2007, 02:16 PM
K24madness is on a distinguished road
"you`ve said you are using the 996tt DME with GT3 program. GT3 program? N/A and
400HP? ;q How can this work to get 870HP at the wheels?"

I think the above statement says a lot about how much Todd's abilty is not understood by most others.

I only read the opening statment and have no desire to be involved with the drama that followed. I only want to say I am disapointed that someone would suggest fraud related to the dyno runs that Todd did on Markski's car.

Markski enjoy your car. It is truly a monster. Try not to get hung up with some forum drama.

Columbus was accused of being insaine because he was able to think outside of the box.

Old 01-17-2007, 03:48 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Bajo thanks for sticking up...
K24madness- I know Im not hung up on it... he pissed me off when he accused me of generating those dyno numbers via computer... so I showed him the car.. it spoke for itself...
markski

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 01-17-2007, 03:53 PM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by MARKSKI
Bajo thanks for sticking up...
K24madness- I know Im not hung up on it... he pissed me off when he accused me of generating those dyno numbers via computer... so I showed him the car.. it spoke for itself...
markski
Markski, there will always be haters, its just envy. You know how it is, your super popular regardless, people will always envy you of your success and your toys.

When you comin to the NJ area?

Old 01-17-2007, 04:43 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Marksi the admins got your back baby

Old 01-17-2007, 05:34 PM
jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !
"Can't we all just get along??"

Seriously though, those guys over at Renntech/list are a bunch of retards. Nothing worthwhile to participate in over there at all.

Can't wait to hear all about the Vegas trip and see what all you guys run at the track - the only place it matters. May be worth a last minute flight...

Old 01-17-2007, 07:19 PM
VRAlexander
How about a Renntech/list VS 6speedonline shoot-out?.....run what you brung....looser shuts down their website!

1/4mile....60-130...and Top Speed....ON NATIONAL TV????

Old 01-17-2007, 07:36 PM
Chasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
How about a Renntech/list VS 6speedonline shoot-out?.....run what you brung....looser shuts down their website!

1/4mile....60-130...and Top Speed....ON NATIONAL TV????
alex, you'll totally whip them with all those straight line races...they like the curves...

Old 01-17-2007, 07:40 PM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by Chasen1211
they like the curves...
I can play curves ....and we have CJV....

Old 01-17-2007, 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
I can play curves ....and we have CJV....
can't forget the beast KA....I think we can mess....

Old 01-17-2007, 07:56 PM
JohnnyBeatles is on a distinguished road
I thought it was funny....but I like Borat so...no telling my taste.
JB

Old 01-18-2007, 09:53 AM
wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jimmer23
"Can't we all just get along??"

Seriously though, those guys over at Renntech/list are a bunch of retards.
First off it is Rennteam...I don't think it can be equally compared to Rennlist (I'm over there as well) and definately a different animal than Renntech, which is quite helpful (they are far from retards). Just a clarification....now back to your regularly scheduled board wars

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Rennteam's member insulting remarks(quote)