996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Anyone a member of the Delaware region of the PCA?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 04:05 PM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Very different than Arnolds, also A LOT more fun. Mid 22's is good. Come by with us and we will get you in the high 21's-low 22's. Track conditions and the kart are key. Get friendly with the staff and they will put you in the better karts....

Last edited by Josh/AWE; 02-14-2007 at 04:17 PM.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:13 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
thats great, I cant wait...

I just hope I get a cart that DOESNT decide to let its seat move...haha...that definitly screws with the lap times...haha

Old 02-14-2007, 08:24 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
Man, you guys are speaking french to me. I have never done this, so I guess I will be the dog. Looking forward to it none the less!!! Are there any websites that I can see what these karts look like and the track???

Old 02-14-2007, 08:30 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Old 02-14-2007, 08:38 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
That looks like a lot of fun. I am definitely up for it. I passed right by there the other day. Its only about 10 minutes from my offices and 30 min from home. I am ready, lets do it!!

Old 02-14-2007, 08:41 PM
this weekend perhaps?

Old 02-14-2007, 09:06 PM
I can definitely do Sunday. Saturday if the weather is decent, I am dropping the porsche off at the body shop to have the new wing and interior parts painted, then I am helping my brother move. But, I am free Sunday.

Old 02-14-2007, 09:07 PM
hah, I pick my car up on thursday or friday...cant wait to have it for the weekend...

Sunday sounds pretty good to me...

Old 02-14-2007, 09:26 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Carting sounds good!

I'm RTR... but went to high school on 52 in Greenville, go to UD now-- so I'm spending my time in the DE region.

-Joe

Old 02-14-2007, 09:28 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Mike/A.W.E.
Very different than Arnolds, also A LOT more fun. Mid 22's is good. Come by with us and we will get you in the high 21's-low 22's. Track conditions and the kart are key. Get friendly with the staff and they will put you in the better karts....
Low 22's here! ... 21's would be fun though, are you guys coming down?

Old 02-14-2007, 09:30 PM
looks like Sunday Joe!

Old 02-14-2007, 09:34 PM
Fine with me. Cheesesteaks fri night too... yeah.

Old 02-14-2007, 09:57 PM
I am up for whatever. Nowhere in De that is good for cheesesteaks though!!! GOtta hit Philly for that.

What did you have done to your car??

Old 02-14-2007, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by Kevinw23
I am up for whatever. Nowhere in De that is good for cheesesteaks though!!! GOtta hit Philly for that.

What did you have done to your car??
That's why we're going into town!

Old 02-14-2007, 10:06 PM
So, now its turning into a full weekend......guess you guys are giong to help me move my brother on Saturday!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone a member of the Delaware region of the PCA?