996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

March 1 Drive & Hottie in M3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 09:00 AM
YNOTFAST has a spectacular aura aboutYNOTFAST has a spectacular aura aboutYNOTFAST has a spectacular aura about
March 1 Drive & Hottie in M3

Due to all the snow, salt and sand on the roads here in Connecticut I have had the car sitting on a battery maintainer in the garage for too long. Yesterday (March 1) I had enough and drove my 996tt to work.

Once the tires found the right shape and the engine warmed up I opened up the throttle a bit and fell back in love with the car.

While sitting at a red light a cute 20-something year old blonde hottie pulled up to inches from my rear bumper in her BMW M3. She saw me looking at her in my rearview mirror and gave me a big wide smile. Then, knowing I was watching her, she slowly applied her lipstick. When finished, she looked directly at me me, she gave me another big smile and a wink.

Sorry guys, no photos. So you will have to use your imagination on this one.

Funny how I never get anything like that when driving my SUV.

Old 03-03-2007, 11:04 AM
N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !
Oh, my imagination works just fine...

Moments like those are timeless!

Old 03-03-2007, 07:22 PM
YNOTFAST has a spectacular aura aboutYNOTFAST has a spectacular aura aboutYNOTFAST has a spectacular aura about
Often our imaginations are better than the reality. But in this case real was pretty terrific.