996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

VRAlexander Needs Your Help, Please Make A Generous Donation...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 01:19 PM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by KPG
Origyns....with the most respect possible.. Dont tell me how great he is after I just got bent over.
Never said how great he is, just saying what he's posted on the forums and all. I totally agree with you it does seem like complete bs that you go out of your way to help members on this board and this happens. I apologize if it came off as me glorifying him in anyway.

I would really like to hear why he hasn't returned your driftbox.

Old 04-11-2007, 01:20 PM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BBGT2
That does suck big time for Alex, a loss is very hard to deal with. But life has to go on and you cant forget about your responsibility. I am sure if he couldnt do it he caould have someone else ship if for him. Not trying to make excuses for anyone, but when things need to get done they should be done.
Me personally I hate borrowing anything and when I have to do so I cant sleep right until I have returned it. Hopefully Alex is doing OK and KPG gets his box back soon.
I agree, regardless it is his responsibility to return the driftbox after Kevin went completely out of his way to lend it to him in the first place.

Old 04-11-2007, 01:22 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
I 've got a few bucks under the sofa , I must of sent that box to at least three people . Thats a crying shame . but we need to stick together! Who's going to keep track of the DONATIONS

Old 04-11-2007, 01:24 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BBGT2
That does suck big time for Alex, a loss is very hard to deal with. But life has to go on and you cant forget about your responsibility. I am sure if he couldnt do it he caould have someone else ship if for him. Not trying to make excuses for anyone, but when things need to get done they should be done.
Me personally I hate borrowing anything and when I have to do so I cant sleep right until I have returned it. Hopefully Alex is doing OK and KPG gets his box back soon.
Exactly, no excuses (Bajo dont make a thread) jkjk, its on its way, the RUF DVD was amazing

On this other note, this is crazy to hear, i hope everything is alright with him, but again, there is no excuse

Old 04-11-2007, 01:25 PM
Ag Surfer is on a distinguished road
Is this the same guy that has the time to film himself in his CGT revving on unsuspecting pedestrians?

Old 04-11-2007, 01:25 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Kevin, he never even sent you the 60-130? It must be the street racing excuse ...what a joke!

Old 04-11-2007, 01:26 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Ag Surfer
Is this the same guy that has the time to film himself in his CGT revving on unsuspecting pedestrians?
Yeah thats Alex.

Old 04-11-2007, 01:33 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KPG
Origyns....with the most respect possible.. Dont tell me how great he is after I just got bent over.
So no timeslips, no videos of a 9 second run, no 60-130 and now no driftbox. Trouble in paradise? Maybe Todd from Protomotive can get a hold of him for you?

Old 04-11-2007, 01:37 PM
win
win is on a distinguished road
Erm ok, so I was able to pull up some vids.

So, he's the atypical white chubby businessman attached to a gold-digging hottie with fake ****, big hoo ha there, and he thinks he drives a honda civic or equivalent, because he likes to startle innocent people trying to enjoy brunch on a nice day with his coffee-can-exhaust. The ricers must worship the ground he walks on.

His 200mph run was cool, but if he has so much free time to film himself, why can't he send this poor chap's driftbox. If you own a CGT, I'm sure you have a personal secretary or assistant of sorts to handle things. I don't even have a CGT and I have 2.

Am I missing anything else here?

Old 04-11-2007, 01:40 PM
drewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by win

So, he's the atypical white chubby businessman attached to a gold-digging hottie with fake ****, big hoo ha there, and he thinks he drives a honda civic or equivalent, because he likes to startle innocent people trying to enjoy brunch on a nice day with his coffee-can-exhaust. The ricers must worship the ground he walks on.

His 200mph run was cool, but if he has so much free time to film himself, why can't he send this poor chap's driftbox. If you own a CGT, I'm sure you have a personal secretary or assistant of sorts to handle things. I don't even have a CGT and I have 2.

damn, thats a bit harsh.

Old 04-11-2007, 01:43 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by win

You remind me of Vicious and his "Welcome Committee"

Old 04-11-2007, 01:44 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by win

Win, lets leave it at that and as you said lets hope Kevin gets his drift box back soon. As far as what he has, how many secretaries is not the point as a few here know him personally so as not to turn this into a stupid thread lets just let the "coffee can exhaust" and "innocent people" BS go. Thats all been discussed on another thread many moons ago.

I am not defending Alexander as he will come here and explain what happened.

Bajo

Old 04-11-2007, 01:45 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KPG

BTW, he never did produce a 60-130 number of consequence after nearly 3 months. Perhap “ Kill Mode” wasn’t operational.
Kevin, you must have missed the tribute video he made of his turbo where he released all the info on the car and showed all those 9 sec @156+mph passes. Sounds like a baller in distress, where do I send the check.
In all seriousness I hope you get it back....Joe

Old 04-11-2007, 01:48 PM
SCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura about
Alex is a busy man, maybe he is on a trip or something. I dont think he would deliberately keep a 750 dollar item, i hope this issue gets resolved nicely.

Old 04-11-2007, 01:48 PM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
Alex has been a very informative and to say the least, very entertaining member for quite some time. This really doesn't sound like his personna. I'm sure there is a valid excuse, but as we all know excuses are like *******s, every body has one. I'm sure he'll make it right. I've still got confidence in him.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: VRAlexander Needs Your Help, Please Make A Generous Donation...