996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

VRAlexander Needs Your Help, Please Make A Generous Donation...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 01:19 PM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
You're right Alex, you shouldn't care about what I have to say. But you've made it obvious to many who have loaned you things and provided you expensive services that you could also care less about them too. You are the one who needs to grow up.
Your such an expert! Wow, are you a loan officer or a seven eleven clerk??? Kevin and I have resolved our issue...I even got an apology PM from him....you on the other hand are MY NEW ISSUE...stick around because your life is about to get real fun!!! That I can promise you!

Old 04-13-2007, 01:23 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Alex I wouldn't advise making public threats on a public forum regardless of what has been said

Old 04-13-2007, 01:23 PM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by rahi
woah ..chill guys..this is only a forum...time to respect each other ...there are enough troubles in life without something like this happening...forums are like stress relief not stress inducing! take a chill pill everyone.
Yeah right...respect...this used to be a respectable forum, that's why I joined! Not anymore...its a whole new animal now...since the popularity of 6speed grew so much in a short time, the NEWBEES are taking over...and most of the older members are leaving....6speed in not what it was once...too bad...

Old 04-13-2007, 01:24 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
Your such an expert! Wow, are you a loan officer or a seven eleven clerk??? Kevin and I have resolved our issue...I even got an apology PM from him....you on the other hand are MY NEW ISSUE...stick around because your life is about to get real fun!!! That I can promise you!
Hmmm, coming from someone who just said you don't care what I think? Cool, I believe I'm possibly stopping through Vegas next Wednesday so let me know if you'll be in town

Old 04-13-2007, 01:25 PM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by DJ
Alex I wouldn't advise making public threats on a public forum regardless of what has been said
Its not a threat!! I am just done with all the BS...Kevin and I had an issue, it was resolved and now everyone is an expert on this...

Old 04-13-2007, 01:26 PM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
Just to let this thread die why don't you guys just take it to pm?

Old 04-13-2007, 01:27 PM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Hmmm, coming from someone who just said you don't care what I think? Cool, I believe I'm possibly stopping through Vegas next Wednesday so let me know if you'll be in town
You took this too far! This had NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU...I draw the line when it comes to personal attacks...I will be here... looking forward to it...

Old 04-13-2007, 01:28 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
You took this too far! This had NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU...I draw the line when it comes to personal attacks...I will be here... looking forward to it...
Can you have someone BESIDES the guy that video taped you racing the crotch rockets tape?

Old 04-13-2007, 01:28 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Alex........ohhhh Alex don't get me started on how I really feel; All I care about is that KPG got his issue resolved and you returned his property

This issue is closed so now this thread should be as well