996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Thank you AWE Tuning

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 12:01 PM
Porsche Chick
RobynC is infamous around these partsRobynC is infamous around these parts
Thank you AWE Tuning

My long awaited Baily Diverter Valves arrived yesterday. Thanks for the great follow up. Terrific customer service.

The instructions are very detailed you included...I am going to attempt to do this myself...with a flatbed on standby...

Honestly, it looks pretty simple. Anyone else made the attempt that could lend some advice?

BUT! One question...there weren't any instructions in the box for the Blow Pop...where does that go?? I tease, I tease!!

Old 08-02-2007, 12:30 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
awe bow pops kick ***.

Old 08-02-2007, 12:32 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
AWE is awsome. .

Old 08-02-2007, 01:38 PM
mclaren55 is infamous around these parts
Yea, AWE is good ****, Mike always gets my **** out to me ASAP. As for the DV install, not complicated at all, took me 40mins. The only ***** is putting the new DV's into that stupid flexible Y pipe (not the F pipe).

Old 08-02-2007, 03:47 PM
IIVVX is infamous around these partsIIVVX is infamous around these parts
heard nothing but good things about AWE

Old 08-02-2007, 03:59 PM
dtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud of
I had a problem with my AWE exhaust and Mike stepped right up and made it right. Good stuff.

Old 08-02-2007, 06:14 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
robin c hope you have small hands and lots of bandaids oh wait arn't you in the safty bizz?

Old 08-02-2007, 06:51 PM
Porsche Chick
Steve -

Hmmm....small hands I have. Bandaids I have...but if this will break a nail...forget it!! I think I am going to schedule it to be done while in Denver next week. Just easier. Summer time is just not the time to do your own 'do it yourself' stuff.

Yes, in the safety biz.

Old 08-02-2007, 07:43 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
just bring it by my place. I'll knock it out for ya.

Old 08-02-2007, 09:59 PM
Porsche Chick
Originally Posted by oak
just bring it by my place. I'll knock it out for ya.
If you were close, I would!

Old 08-04-2007, 06:14 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
take it to ron at ibp auto sports in sacto or ben at salarno motor sports in rocklin close to neillo p........