996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Pictures: 996 TT GT 800

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 01:51 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Welcome, Kessler! Great pics. Craig's car always looks good...but she's looking exceptionally nice in those shots.

Old 08-22-2007, 01:53 PM
Banned
M Powered is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the warm intro Craig.

Are you still coming out tonight? It should be interesting.

What does not appear in those photos is the 600 HP 996TT parked two cars away. The owner is a hell of a nice guy and a 6Speed member, but he faded fast when we hoped on the freeway and went WOT.
Oh yea.. almost forgot, Will's car

Its funny, last night we were all at In and Out; Will, Ali, Mike, and the gang. Ali and Will couldn't stop talking about how fast you faded away when you punched it on the freeway on ramp

Anyways, about tonight.

Mike "possibly" might make it out tonight depending whether or not his "date" goes through.

I don't know if you have seen his car lately, but here is what it currently looks like. These photos were taken a few weeks ago.

Old 08-22-2007, 01:55 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Craig
Lol! I have expanded considerably since we last saw each other.

Craig
Hahah I seriously doubt that... Nevermind I guess we'll both "roll" together one day

Old 08-22-2007, 02:13 PM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by M Powered
Thanks for the warm intro Craig.

Are you still coming out tonight? It should be interesting.

Its funny, last night we were all at In and Out; Will, Ali, Mike, and the gang. Ali and Will couldn't stop talking about how fast you faded away when you punched it on the freeway on ramp

Anyways, about tonight.

Mike "possibly" might make it out tonight depending whether or not his "date" goes through.

I don't know if you have seen his car lately, but here is what it currently looks like. These photos were taken a few weeks ago.
I should be there tonight. Mike's car is looking good! More importantly, I heard about his dyno numbers. 900 hp is mighty impressive.

Craig

Old 08-22-2007, 02:23 PM
sideWays_swe is a jewel in the roughsideWays_swe is a jewel in the roughsideWays_swe is a jewel in the rough
That Silver TT with the LMs has to be the best looking 911 i have ever seen.. AMAZING! more pics of that please! The black TT is bad *** too.

Old 08-22-2007, 03:02 PM
ABTa4t is on a distinguished road
the LM's with the techart kit looks awesome, beautiful car.

Old 08-22-2007, 03:23 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Beautiful car Craig! Glad to see it out on the prowl....

Old 08-22-2007, 03:46 PM
jaykla is a jewel in the roughjaykla is a jewel in the roughjaykla is a jewel in the rough
Is something going on tonight? Can someone PM me details? Thanks!

Old 08-22-2007, 04:03 PM
Banned
M Powered is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jaykla
Is something going on tonight? Can someone PM me details? Thanks!
Local car meet in the Valley. Hopefully some kids will fall for the good ole, "Yea, that guy in the black porsche just bought a loud exhaust and he thinks he is the ****, saying imports are garbage and slow" hustle. Hey everyone needs a mid week laugh.

Old 08-22-2007, 06:51 PM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
Sounds like Craig is going to do some pimp-slapping tonight.

Old 08-22-2007, 07:04 PM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Craig,

Car looks great as usually. You need to stop picking on those snot nosed kids in the imports!

Old 08-22-2007, 07:39 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Car looks awesome.....Give em hell!

Old 08-22-2007, 07:41 PM
DrivItLkUStolIt is on a distinguished road
Beware of !!!

Hi, Beautiful car. I am new to posting on the TT page had a few posts on the 996, page. Just purchased a TT and am trying not to spend too much time at Sharkwerks, but it is not working. So I just wanted to say I especially like the grey white color inside the exhaust, just a small hit of what is inside. A very subtle beware of monster sign

Old 08-22-2007, 07:58 PM
HIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud of
this thread has 2 of the dopest p-cars around...wills TT looks stunning in those pictures and in person...cant stop staring welcome to the 6 bro!

Old 08-22-2007, 09:34 PM
formulab is on a distinguished road
great looking cars, wish i knew earlier you guys were meeting tonight, i would have joined you. my tt not quite in your league but thats ok.

next time

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pictures: 996 TT GT 800