996 Turbo Vendor Classifieds

AR Design: 996 TT Exhaust pre-release

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 05:11 PM
TTurbRon is a jewel in the roughTTurbRon is a jewel in the roughTTurbRon is a jewel in the roughTTurbRon is a jewel in the rough
Just ordered one. I will let you guys know my impressions on performance and sound levels. (ordered the street version catless) Thanks Andrew & Marc!

Old 11-06-2012, 05:14 PM
Banned
AR Design is on a distinguished road
Most definitely Ron! Cant wait to see/hear your impressions

Old 11-06-2012, 10:47 PM
Saint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud of
How's the drone?

Old 11-07-2012, 11:59 AM
TTurbRon is a jewel in the roughTTurbRon is a jewel in the roughTTurbRon is a jewel in the roughTTurbRon is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Saint Ari
How's the drone?
Haven't received it yet just ordered yesterday but I will let you all know as soon as I get it on and plan to get a few vids of it too.

Old 11-24-2012, 08:35 AM
Saint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud of
Any updates on this??

Old 11-25-2012, 11:57 AM
Turkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll
Wish I could have jumped on this.

If you guys run a similar deal/offer on the race exhaust, let me know. Hopefully I'll be home by then to take you up on the offer.
Why dont you go mod your S4

Old 11-27-2012, 12:14 PM
rxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond repute
Just ordered my street system with high flow cats from Marc. Should be on vehicle by next week while getting my clutch done.
I will post pictures and video of run. I'll see how accurate the decimeter app on my iphone is and try to get measurements for all of you. Hopefully it won't be too noisy, if possible I would like it to be in the same level as my S4 with APR downpipe and exhaust system.

Old 12-01-2012, 11:03 AM
rustie911 is on a distinguished road
sounds good looks good

Old 12-06-2012, 10:54 PM
rxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond reputerxbike has a reputation beyond repute
Got it on , new clutch also so I can do hard pull to give feedback yet. I will say the catless setup (street version) does drone a little. Stock inside cabin at 70mph cruising was 67-70db. The catless system was humming at 85-90 db in 6th gear. Waiting for the 200 cel cats to get here and will remeasure the system. Finish on the system was pretty nice. Does hang lower than stock from the xpipe configuration.

Old 02-02-2013, 01:24 PM
WILLIAMP will become famous soon enough
Any updates or video available?

Old 02-02-2013, 03:04 PM
johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by rxbike
Got it on , new clutch also so I can do hard pull to give feedback yet. I will say the catless setup (street version) does drone a little. Stock inside cabin at 70mph cruising was 67-70db. The catless system was humming at 85-90 db in 6th gear. Waiting for the 200 cel cats to get here and will remeasure the system. Finish on the system was pretty nice. Does hang lower than stock from the xpipe configuration.
HI,Did you ever think about going to 100 cell cats for the compromise and not to give up that much performance?

Old 02-06-2013, 08:31 PM
Sorry for the delay got this puppy on today. Here are a couple quick vids I got of it today in cabin with windows and sunroof closed. Im running the street version catless. Very quiet for a catless exhaust IMHO. The welds on this exhaust are gorgeous and its a very easy install. I will post more vids in the near future.

Old 02-06-2013, 08:37 PM
Content

Attached Images  

Last edited by TTurbRon; 02-06-2013 at 09:05 PM.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:25 PM
johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !johnspeed Is a GOD !
Are there different types of mufflers that you can get?
And if so ,what are the differences between them? Cores,core size?

Old 03-22-2013, 06:32 PM
Exterior sound clip catless. The best I could do by myself.