996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Took A Ride

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2003, 02:44 PM
Andrew708
Took A Ride in Darren's cab

TODAY DARREN911 CAME BY...I WANTED TO DRIVE HIS BEAUTIFUL CAB..SO I DID..I WAS VERY IMPRESED WITH THE POWER AND HANDLING..I ESPECIALLY LIKED THE EXHAUSTAND HIS NEW RUF STEERING WHEEL...ANYWAY,COMING FROM A TURBO I HAVE NEW FOUND RESPECT FOR THE CARRERA......

Last edited by DJ; 08-24-2003 at 06:20 PM.
Old 08-24-2003, 06:21 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks andrew - Your TT was insane and gave me the itch again to buy one...thanks a lot! Your new Turbo's and Giac tuned chip make all the difference in the world...reminded me a little of duane's turbo....just awesome!

Old 08-25-2003, 06:46 AM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
It might of reminded Darren of my car but Speed Yellow is a much faster color to start with than Artic!!!!!!

Old 08-25-2003, 07:12 AM
Andrew708
well see real soon.................you know i'm comin to get you!!

Old 08-25-2003, 08:39 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
True I forgot yellow cars are faster but not as fast a white ones Isn't that correct Dario Texas? LOL