996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

So Cal Meet/Run/Dinner at Fleming's on July 31

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2004, 02:44 PM
CA996 is on a distinguished road
Thanks Thomas I'll let you know by Friday....................by the way "congrats"

Old 07-13-2004, 02:49 AM
Stealth Mode
asun999 is on a distinguished road
Been off the board for while. . . picked up my TT (& got rid of my C2) over the weekend so hopefully I'll have my mods done by then.

asun999 - CONFIRMED - (2, unfortunately!)

Haha!

Old 07-13-2004, 05:54 AM
Don Relentless will become famous soon enough
hey tomas,

what happened to the NY strip. you had a $100 dinner earlier with a 16oz. if you do i prefer the NY strip. i would also like to split my dinner with my wife. one corse is just to big for one person let alone 2 people. can you accomadate this request. i also need you to pm me with your direct email. going to Playa Del Carmen......

Old 07-13-2004, 08:04 AM
Porsche Fiend
Hamann7 will become famous soon enoughHamann7 will become famous soon enough
hey Eric, quit being so cheap and eat your friggin hunk of meat. Don't bring your lovely wife into this, we all know it's you being... shall we say... frugal again. It's ok, you don't need another set of triple chrome plated wheels and 20" subs for your car. You can eat once in a while.

If you didn't spend so much on that bling bling car of yours, you could actually afford the whole meal for you and your wife.

Old 07-13-2004, 09:45 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Originally posted by Don Relentless
hey tomas,

what happened to the NY strip. you had a $100 dinner earlier with a 16oz. if you do i prefer the NY strip. i would also like to split my dinner with my wife. one corse is just to big for one person let alone 2 people. can you accomadate this request. i also need you to pm me with your direct email. going to Playa Del Carmen......
I can check it out...seemed like more members favored the $88 meal...but I'll see what I can do.

T

Old 07-13-2004, 09:48 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
UPDATED LIST OF ATTENDEES...CHECK FOR YOUR NAME!!!

Merlot Menu it is...

Ok guys. If you are signed up, you must read this:

We have the room reserved (I made a $500 deposit). Wine cellar with private bar, restroom, etc. Parking can be valet for $6 and they can park our cars together or we can park off to the side on our own for no charge). This is a meet/run/dinner. I've included the list of members who have confirmed at the very bottom. I have assumed two guests for each 6speed member...if you are not bringing a guest you must let me know immediately. We have a $2800 food minimum for the evening. Drinks are not included in the prices below. Bar will be cash and carry (pay for your own). The spot is just awesome and we start dinner at 8:15 PM and we can stay as long as the restaurant is open. If you commit, you must attend otherwise there will be issues with the bill, etc. Payment must be made to me prior to the event (method TBD). Tentative agenda is: arrive at Crystal Cove at 4 PM. Check out the rides for a while and chit chat. Leave at 6 PM for a run down the coast (route to be determined). Arrive at Fleming's for parking at 7:30 PM. Enter Fleming's for dinner at 8 PM till ????

And now the menu...

Merlot Menu @ $88 per person (Tax and Gratuity Included)

Appetizer: Shrimp Cocktail served with zesty cocktail sauce
Salad: Caeser salad fresh romaine with a classic dressing
Entrees: choice of Main Filet Mignon (12 oz) OR Pork Chop (14 oz) OR Grilled Swordfish with mango salsa (add Lobster Tail or King Crab Legs to any entree, optional for an additional charge)
Sides: Fresh Broccoli served with hollandaise sauce AND Fleming's potatoes sauteed with cream, jalapenos and cheddar cheese
Dessert: Chocolate Decadence Cake made with kahlua, espresso and a layer of almond ganache

Here is the list of 6speeders that expressed interest in this event (send a PM to other guys letting them know):

1. TUUNER (Thomas) - CONFIRMED (2)
2. Oweyea (Rob) - CONFIRMED (2)
3. Arling (20C4S) - CONFIRMED (2)
4. Tom (Lucent) - CONFIRMED (2)
5. Rodis (Ron) - CONFIRMED (2)
6. Don Relentless (Eric K.) - CONFIRMED (2)
7. Hamann7 (Tyson) - CONFIRMED (2)
8. alamein (Chris) - 1 GUEST CONFIRMED (1)
9. 1317wholesale (Henry) - CONFIRMED (2)
10. LA Cab (Rich) - CONFIRMED (2)
11. CA 996 (OG Larry) - UNDECIDED
12. SANDOVAL (Eric S.) - CONFIRMED (2)
13. N30 (Irwin) - CONFIRMED (2)
14. PeterC4C (Peter) - CONFIRMED (2)
15. asun999 (Allen) - (2)
16. Kuaaina (Mark) - (2)
17. Spuds - CONFIRMED (2)
18. Turbo Ron - CONFIRMED (2)
19. tUNINGwERKS - Albert - CONFIRMED (1)
20. static911 (Ethan) - CONFIRMED (1)
21. MetalSolid (Noel) - TENTATIVE (2)
22. irvineporsche - CONFIRMED (2)
23. irvine996 - CONFIRMED (2)
24. Austin996c2 - CONFIRMED (1)
25. curves4s - CONFIRMED (2)
26. 996 MPH (Mark) - TENTATIVE (2)
27. ericdee (Eric) - CONFIRMED (2)
28. SilverTTCab (Anthony) - CONFIRMED (2)
29. Unknown (C4S lurker dude) - TENTATIVE (2)
30. 986WANG (Ken) - CONFIRMED (2)
31. Curves4S - TENTATIVE (2)
32. yellowbmr - CONFIRMED (2)
33. blkgt3 (Tony) - CONFIRMED (2)
34. RWDRIFTC2 (Vincent) - CONFIRMED (2)
35. Reilly (John) - CONFIRMED (2)
36. trojanman (ryan) - TENTATIVE (2)
37. elduderino (sandro) - CONFIRMED (2)

Last edited by TUUNER; 07-18-2004 at 01:07 AM.
Old 07-15-2004, 11:07 PM
tyson, why must you reak havoc everywhere. leave the bling king alone. dick...

Old 07-16-2004, 05:55 AM
Porsche Fiend
Hamann7 will become famous soon enoughHamann7 will become famous soon enough
hey Eric... fawk you.

Old 07-16-2004, 06:15 AM
URGENT! HOW TO PAY FOR YOUR DINNER!

Hi Guys:

Ok. In order to attend the dinner, we must secure the funds prior to the event. This will make everything so much easier because all you will need to pay at dinner is for any drinks you may buy at the bar.

There are two payment methods:

1. Check or Money Order for $88 per dinner guest to my home address (Preferred Method)
Thomas Antunez
709 Saint Vincent
Irvine, CA 92618

2. Payment via PayPal for $88 per dinner guest

Email address: le555@hotmail.com

PayPal charges a fee of 2.9% + .30 for each credit card payment transaction (charged to me as the account holder). I don't think there is any way around this...unless someone knows of a way.

You must make payment for each dinner attendee prior to July 23. If we do not exceed the $2800 food minimum, we will not be able to hold the event, thus I am really counting on you guys to keep your commitment

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM.

Take care.

T

Old 07-16-2004, 06:25 AM
tuuner can i split the dinner with my wife. i frequent Flemmings in my neighborhood and we can never even finish a plate that we share.

Old 07-16-2004, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by Don Relentless
tuuner can i split the dinner with my wife. i frequent Flemmings in my neighborhood and we can never even finish a plate that we share.
Sure dude! And sorry...they won't allow us to order between the two menus, so we have to pick one...

$88 per person will do the trick. Split it up!

T

Old 07-16-2004, 06:36 AM
IMPORTANT PAYMENT INFORMATION NOW AVAILABLE

Hi Guys:

Ok. In order to attend the dinner, we must secure the funds prior to the event. This will make everything so much easier because all you will need to pay at dinner is for any drinks you may buy at the bar.

There are two payment methods:

1. Check or Money Order for $88 per dinner guest to my home address (Preferred Method)
Thomas Antunez
709 Saint Vincent
Irvine, CA 92618

2. Payment via PayPal for $88 per dinner guest

Email address: le555@hotmail.com

PayPal charges a fee of 2.9% + .30 for each credit card payment transaction (charged to me as the account holder). I don't think there is any way around this...unless someone knows of a way.

You must make payment for each dinner attendee prior to July 23. If we do not exceed the $2800 food minimum, we will not be able to hold the event, thus I am really counting on you guys to keep your commitment

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM.

Take care.

T

Old 07-16-2004, 07:25 AM
swordsman is on a distinguished road
Thomas,

This would be the 1st event for me since I joined the board, I'm really excited & looking forward to meet all of you guys in person. Please confirm me for two.

I'll send you the payment right now by Paypal, and since I have a verified bank account with Paypal they won't charge you for service fees. But just in case, please let me know after you've received the payment, I'll reimburse you if they still deducted money from you.

Thanks for putting this great event together!

Peter

Old 07-16-2004, 07:32 AM
swordsman is on a distinguished road
Just sent you the payment by Paypal, please check and let me know if any deductions made by Paypal.

Peter

Old 07-16-2004, 08:01 AM
Spuds is an unknown quantity at this point
Tuner,
Sent you a couple of PM's but no response. I have a $50 gift certificate for Flemings. Can I use it or would it be a pain in the butt? Either way we'll be there.
Thanks

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: So Cal Meet/Run/Dinner at Fleming's on July 31