996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Feb 23 Oak Park/Agoura Hills, CA P-Car drive??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 10:55 PM
TurboLove is on a distinguished road
Feb 23 Oak Park/Agoura Hills, CA P-Car drive??

Hello!
My wife told me that she saw between 15-20 P-cars driving down Lindero Canyon Road (heading west towards 101) last saturday, Feb 23 @ around 8am...a mix of boxsters and 911s....is there someone in the area that organizes these drives? I'd love to join in next time...let me know if you were part of this recent drive!! I live in the area....thought I would inquire....

cheers,
steven

Old 02-29-2008, 09:03 AM
DaveMo will become famous soon enoughDaveMo will become famous soon enough
This was the Santa Barbara region of the PCA monthly event. We met at the Westlake Costco and took most of Mulholland drive to the Griffith Park Observatory. We went to the planetarium show (which was great) and had lunch there and toured the other exhibits. Here's a link to the home page that lists some of the upcoming events. We have a very active region for meets, etc. By the way, tomorrow morning is our breakfast meeting - 1st Sat of the month. Camarillo airport/Waypoint Cafe. They let us park on the tarmac side of the cafe. A normal morning will draw 60-80+ cars and about 100 people. Come on out....

http://www.pcasb.org/main/

Old 02-29-2008, 11:04 AM
daytrader is on a distinguished road
Damn! I wish Orange County chapter is active as SB. But once a month AX at El Toro Airfield is the bonus. We do have breakfast meet but the place and a small attendees we have are not so good.

Old 02-29-2008, 05:01 PM
DaveMo will become famous soon enoughDaveMo will become famous soon enough
We actually have a lot of people join our region from the LA area as they don't do much in the way of events.
Sorry, should have given more info. The official start time is 9AM, but most people start showing up by 8. In the summer when it really gets crazy, we have to shut off the inside airport access by 9 as we are max'ed out. It's on Pleasant Valley Road, about 1/4 mile north from Las Posas. From Malibu area to Las Posas, it's off Pleasant Valley about 1 mile before the 101 - left on PV Road. From 101, west to PV Road.