996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

ReJeX users: What has been your experience?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-29-2003, 10:38 AM
Orient Express is on a distinguished road
Question ReJeX users: What has been your experience?

I posted a message awhile back on the virtues of ReJeX, and am now interested in hearing from those of you that went out and bought a bottle. What has been your experience with the product in keeping your car clean.

My latest one was that I got a big blob of pine tree sap on the windshield of my wife's car when we were camping last week. I had treated the windshield with ReJeX and so the blob came right off with just a damp rag. No rubbing, and no smearing.

The Porsche's wheels are still very clean and shinny, and any brake dust that does stick comes off with a damp rag.

Old 08-29-2003, 11:10 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
I've put two coats of Rejex on the entire car. Took it for a 180mile drive and only ONE bug on the front bumper, a few specks on the windshield and a little brake dust on the wheels.

All of it came off with a damp rag.

I highly recommend RejeX

Old 08-29-2003, 12:09 PM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
I used it just on the rims.... Before I left for the Concours I applied it to the drivers side rims.. as far as brake dust... there was same amount of dust.. it was just a lot easier to wipe off.. Haven't tried it on the car so no experience with that..

Old 08-29-2003, 01:45 PM
Poursha is on a distinguished road
I applied it to my E55's chrome exhaust tips and also the windshield about a month ago.

On the exhaust tips, it's hard to tell if it's making a difference--I wipe them with a damp cloth after each wash, and they look great, but I only had the car a month or so before I applied RejeX, so don't really have a good point of comparison.

The results on the windshield are impressive. I get the car washed every week or 2, and used to have several bug splats--and sometime so many I'd clean it with windex--between washes, but now I get maby one splat if that. If you look closely, there are several places where a bug hit the windshield, but only left a very small smudge instead of a big splat. Almost like it had a teflon coating! Highly recommended for the windshield. The bottle should last the rest of my life....

Old 08-30-2003, 11:58 AM
C4C_leon is on a distinguished road
Like I said in the previous post:
DO NOT USE IT ON ALUMINUM PEDALS!!
other than that, works great!