996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

My 996 got stolen

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 08:22 PM
fasteddie99 is on a distinguished road
Call your insurance company daily. Be a squeaky wheel and you will get an appropriate payout. Prepare yourself for a ridiculously light jail sentence IF they catch the sobs...

Old 10-07-2008, 08:48 PM
911C4S has a spectacular aura about911C4S has a spectacular aura about911C4S has a spectacular aura about
Anything inside the car might be covered under your homeowners insurance. Old town is like my backyard. You always see Lambo's and other's running around town. Having your baby stolen is totally Unreal and put's one into shock! I say you start posting pictures of your car and any information that might help us help you find the bastards! Post all information, parts, stereo, anything to make it harder for these idiots to sell off your car/parts. I'm sure everyone here will keep their eyes open for anything online or ebay...Post pictures ASAP so we can help out! Kind of like an Amber alert----

Old 10-07-2008, 09:52 PM
fasteddie99 is on a distinguished road
^^^^Great idea^^^^

Old 10-07-2008, 11:53 PM
911C4S has a spectacular aura about911C4S has a spectacular aura about911C4S has a spectacular aura about
Post pictures ASAP....You might be surprised on what 6speeders will see out there on the road??? Just the other week I noticed a 4S on the 210 fwy and it turned out to be Highcard, how funny. People always say it's a small world, and yes it is!

Old 10-08-2008, 05:16 AM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by David9962000
I pull the 1st fuse of the 3rd row from the bottom at the fuse box on the driver side at your feet and the car doesn't start.
Trust me, if they want it, they're taking it.... no club, switch, fuse, steerig wheel gadget, alarm etc. etc. is going to stop them.

This sounds organized to me, you drop you car off, someone trails you into the club, allows for the truck to move free with the inside play by play of you not heading out etc. I'd bet you showed alone or with only one person (date) max.

-Eli

Old 10-08-2008, 06:30 AM
Steve Germany will become famous soon enough
Old 10-08-2008, 09:09 AM
RocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Steve Germany

OMG.....That took all of about 20 seconds, scary!

Old 10-09-2008, 03:55 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Scary, yes but if they get caught, they'll have to give up their nice lift.....

-Eli

Old 10-10-2008, 01:07 PM
AsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the rough
that video is scary...but again. If 100 people walking by saw that on the street, no one would say a thing....

Old 10-10-2008, 01:13 PM
p0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond repute
That "express method" probably wouldn't work out so hot with a pcar, especially one with a GT3 bumper- the nose would be dragging all the way down the street.

Old 10-10-2008, 01:14 PM
Diablo79 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by RandomName
night club parking in pasadena? hahah don't tell me it club menage

they don't have parking though...only valet?
The guy just had his car stolen, and you're laughing about the club? Have a little decorum. seriously.

Old 10-10-2008, 01:40 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
No Lo-jack....

Old 10-10-2008, 01:47 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Steve Germany

Jesus. How do you fight that type of theft?

Old 10-10-2008, 02:48 PM
Steve Germany will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by boochook
No Lo-jack....
The right car cover will take care of that as well. If your car is targeted - it is gone.

Take the disposable car(s) to the "show off" places. If you love the car - keep it at home, otherwise insure it, proprely, and significantly.

Steve
(Old Crows - lifetime member)

Old 10-10-2008, 04:44 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Bleu Omdurman
Jesus. How do you fight that type of theft?

By the way did you know they have loJack for LapTops....?

-Eli

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My 996 got stolen