996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Hamptons 6speedonline meet and greet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2003, 11:18 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Hamptons 6speedonline meet and greet

Well summer is here and so is our awesome new forum (Shank is the man) so how about you guys in the metro area fire up those bad-boys(and Girls) and make your way to East Hampton. Mike and I rent a house with our girlfreinds out there and would like to set up a date that works for the majority of you to come to our house for a nice day in the sun and to show off your toys and meet everyone. Please post what weekend would work for you all below!

Regards,
Mwilens & Darren911

Old 07-14-2003, 04:21 PM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Id love to attend but my engine in my 78 Pinto just blew, so it won't make it cross-counrty.. not only that I after I chopped the top and moved the gas tank to the front I smell gasoline.. so when I lit my cig it fringed off my Mullet If I can grow my Mullet back and drop anouther engine in Sparky I just might make it there... meanwhile tap the keg and twist the bottle for me

Old 07-14-2003, 04:29 PM
JASCLASS will become famous soon enoughJASCLASS will become famous soon enough
Darren , I am out there every weekend except July 27th, otherwise all dates are clear for me, looking forward to it.