996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Who has the best 996 interior?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2012, 03:25 AM
MadeInPorshe is infamous around these partsMadeInPorshe is infamous around these parts
You got a very gorgeous interior!
This what I need lol,
How much did it run you for the dash and panels?

Originally Posted by gu9cci

Old 06-25-2012, 10:05 PM
denversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond repute
I'm a total stock junkie but I too like your seats. What are they and did you have to have them covered? I would also like to see a frontal photo of the seats if you don't mind. Did you install the wood trim?

Originally Posted by Redridge

Last edited by denversteve; 06-25-2012 at 10:10 PM.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:14 AM
B8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like the dark root burl interior which is Porsche Tequipment. Pelican has a few parts you can order but not the entire set. I think the option cost was around $5-7k. I would love to know the exact price from factory.

http://www.pelicanparts.com/catalog/...ec996_pg16.htm

Old 07-15-2012, 04:50 PM
PoRsChE_ShIfTiN has a spectacular aura aboutPoRsChE_ShIfTiN has a spectacular aura aboutPoRsChE_ShIfTiN has a spectacular aura about
I am in the process now of doing my whole interior wrapped in black suede. Just finished the dash and pillars today. Next is door panels. I will try and upload some pics later on. Lets just say though that taking out the dash is a project in its own!! If your going to do this on your own I suggest some prior experience (never thought my honda days would come to help me later on in life lol) cause there is a lot that has to be removed.

Old 07-15-2012, 08:27 PM
Mauricio is infamous around these parts
Does nobody know no makes the carbon fiber part for he ashtray with only 2 switches ?

Old 07-25-2012, 10:00 AM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by denversteve
I'm a total stock junkie but I too like your seats. What are they and did you have to have them covered? I would also like to see a frontal photo of the seats if you don't mind. Did you install the wood trim?

It is factory euro g3 seats (in natural leather). Wood trims are from factory as well. B8_RDC is correct... "dark root burl interior which is Porsche Tequipment"

Name:  FLJ_3875gt3.jpg
Views: 1598
Size:  42.1 KB

I put alcantara inserts recently to go with the headliner...

Name:  DSC_0556.jpg
Views: 1691
Size:  66.1 KB

Last edited by Redridge; 07-25-2012 at 10:05 AM.
Old 07-25-2012, 11:40 PM
denversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the photos and information.