996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

YOU AND YOUR RIDE!! picture thread.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 11:25 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by justatoy
Very cool thread........

I think you wear your car like you wear your clothes!....
Mind IF a 997 jumps in,LOL?

Stacy
Thanks Stacy!

I agree it's an extension of your.... image.
All are welcome, especially if their better half and Porsche look like that...
But ehhhh...where's the pics dude!?

Cheers,

sid.

Old 07-22-2010, 11:30 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
I hired a professional photographer to do a photo-shoot of my car....and the wife GOT in the way,LOL!
This is the only pic of the three of us together.......ONE happy family,LOL!

I only have the small image.......but here it is!

Last edited by justatoy; 07-22-2010 at 11:32 PM.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:45 PM
jr1966 is just really nicejr1966 is just really nicejr1966 is just really nicejr1966 is just really nicejr1966 is just really nice
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
No worries, I know 2 Swedish swimsuit models (Elke & Helgi) that are in Australia right now perhaps they can pop over and help you out!
Sure! Send them over and I can take pics of them in my car with their swimsuits off as well.

Old 07-22-2010, 11:48 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
I hired a professional photographer to do a photo-shoot of my car....and the wife GOT in the way,LOL!
This is the only pic of the three of us together.......ONE happy family,LOL!

I only have the small image.......but here it is!

Oh it's big enough, what it lacks in possible size it definitely makes up for in content!

Nice!

Cheers,

Sid.

Old 07-22-2010, 11:51 PM
Originally Posted by jr1966
Sure! Send them over and I can take pics of them in my car with their swimsuits off as well.

Old 07-24-2010, 11:03 PM
Originally Posted by jstrat85
Sid your crazy bro lol. I'm about to do that bumper you have lol. I might sell my car to get the lambo because I'm making a bumper for the gallardos.

Just a heads up on getting a Lambo bro, they are VERY expensive to maintain so if you do get one make sure it's still under warranty!

Cheers!

Sid.

Old 07-25-2010, 10:03 PM
911-fanatic has a spectacular aura about911-fanatic has a spectacular aura about
Hey Stacey, are you gonna post the topless pics you sent me?

Old 07-25-2010, 10:28 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 911-fanatic
Hey Stacey, are you gonna post the topless pics you sent me?
LOL......you wish I had...!
Heck I wish I had topless ones with her modeling the car...
The pics she did do....truly look amazing! I do not even recognize her in the pics,LOL!

I will try and get you a poster for all your help with the detailing stuff.....BUT you have to promise to display it proudly,LOL!

Stacy

Old 07-26-2010, 08:58 AM
LOL......you wish I had...!
Heck I wish I had topless ones with her modeling the car...
The pics she did do....truly look amazing! I do not even recognize her in the pics,LOL!

I will try and get you a poster for all your help with the detailing stuff.....BUT you have to promise to display it proudly,LOL!

Stacy
Did someone say topless... OK that got my attention!
Boys will be boys!

Old 07-26-2010, 06:53 PM
jr1966 is just really nicejr1966 is just really nicejr1966 is just really nicejr1966 is just really nicejr1966 is just really nice
Boys will be boys!
.....and boys have only a couple of things in mind.......cars and girls.

Old 07-27-2010, 12:32 PM
geetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant future
Hit "post reply" or "quote" then scroll down to "manage attachments" then hit "browse" pick your shot, hit "open (bottom right) and upload".

Repeat process for up to 5 pics then scroll down 3 lines below the "manage "attachments" and hit "submit reply" to post.

That's it, simple once ya get the hang of it.

Cheers,

Sid.
Alright. I've tried this on 2 different computers and still can't post pics. Any other way to post pics?
Thanks.

Old 07-27-2010, 01:28 PM
randy308 will become famous soon enough
2003 midnight blue carrera and me at work at FDNY

Attached Images     

Last edited by randy308; 07-27-2010 at 01:33 PM.
Old 07-31-2010, 08:23 PM
geetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant future
Ok...figured it out

Attached Images  

Last edited by geetee; 08-13-2010 at 07:42 PM.
Old 07-31-2010, 11:49 PM
Originally Posted by geetee
Ok...figured it out
Alrightttttt!

After 409 post I'm happy it was this thread which made you post your first pics.

Nice ride, thanks for sharing with the rest of us!
Now the only thing you left out... a pic of you (ya know "you" and your ride).

Cheers,

Sid.

BTW, you know that by clicking on the small pics you get to see the larger one, right?

Old 08-23-2010, 03:48 PM
FlipMo is a splendid one to beholdFlipMo is a splendid one to beholdFlipMo is a splendid one to beholdFlipMo is a splendid one to beholdFlipMo is a splendid one to beholdFlipMo is a splendid one to beholdFlipMo is a splendid one to behold
BTW, you know that by clicking on the small pics you get to see the larger one, right?
Yes, but I have a related question. How do you post pics directly onto your post without having to attach thumbnails? Some people dont realize they can click on the thumbnail to view the pic in its larger/original size. I've seen alot of forum members post full size pics onto their post. How do they do this?

Check out the recent pics I took when I was in the Stony Brook area this past Saturday. I posted it on THE OFFICIAL 996 C4S THREAD as well as the CALLING ALL CABS!! PICTURE THREAD. I'm not in any of the pics (just my Cab and several new friends) which is why I didnt post the pics on this picture thread.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: YOU AND YOUR RIDE!! picture thread.