996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

YOU AND YOUR RIDE!! picture thread.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 09:09 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Exclamation YOU AND YOUR RIDE!! picture thread.

OK I pulled a fast one on ya fellas... yes there was already a 996 picture thread so I changed this one to...
YOU AND YOUR RIDE!

Lets face it what is the first thing you do when you see another Porsche on the road?
Yeah checkout the ride... but after that?
Well, you look to see whose driving, that's what!

So post a some pics of you and your ride either separately or together.
I'll start of this anthropological experiment off.

Cheers!

Sid.

Cheers,

Sid.

Ps. here's mine a customized '04 C4S.

Attached Images      

Last edited by Psycho Sid; 08-29-2011 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Topic change of thread.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:36 PM
geetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant future
Nice ride...how do you post pics? hahaha I still haven't figured that one out...

Old 07-21-2010, 11:11 PM
MkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud of
I think you miss this thread...996 pic thread..........
this is where everybody can post their beautiful rides..

still couldn't figure how to post big pic instead of thumbnail attachment..
but here's a few of my small contribution..

Attached Images    
Old 07-21-2010, 11:34 PM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MkC2

still couldn't figure how to post big pic instead of thumbnail attachment..
but here's a few of my small contribution..

hehehehe... jeeeezz!

Yup I missed that one...
Guess great minds think alike...

Thanks for keeping me company buddy, it could get lonely on here...
But that's OK at least there's a good thread up and running, definitely going to check out what rides Red's got over there.

Phfuuu, I almost made an @ss out of myself... whoops...to late!

Cheers,

Sid.

Old 07-22-2010, 10:53 AM
carbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud of
04 c4s

ready for another mountain cruise

Attached Images  
Old 07-22-2010, 11:14 AM
Originally Posted by jstrat85
Sid I love your bumper!!!
Aaaaah maybe we've got a party after all...

Right back at ya, I love your bumper too!!!! Sid said in his most masculine of voices... (yeah that winky smiley is just creepy).
Hey maybe we could do the "puppy" thing get our rides together and they can make some "baby hybrid bumpers"... unless both our rides are girls...

Wowwww that's even better!!!!!
Here's some older pics.

Cheers!

Sid.

oh btw still waiting for some shots of your ride man!!

Attached Images     
Old 07-22-2010, 03:37 PM
RRaider911 is on a distinguished road
My 2004 C4S with the new rims I just got today. If you look you can see the outline of the wife in the car

Here is a shot of the wife and I

Last edited by RRaider911; 07-22-2010 at 08:37 PM.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by RRaider911
My 2004 C4S with the new rims I just got today

Ive been looking for those!!!!!
They look awesome!!!! seriously!!!!!!!

Where did ya get those, how much and how do you like them?

CONGRATS!!!

BTW I changed the topic of the thread a bit check out the fist post.

Cheers,

Sid.

Old 07-22-2010, 06:55 PM
jr1966 is just really nicejr1966 is just really nicejr1966 is just really nicejr1966 is just really nicejr1966 is just really nice
Originally Posted by MkC2
I believe what Sid had in mind for this thread is the pic of the dudes as well, not just the rides. It's the rides-and-dudes pic thread.

Old 07-22-2010, 07:00 PM
RRaider911 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
Ive been looking for those!!!!!
They look awesome!!!! seriously!!!!!!!

Where did ya get those, how much and how do you like them?

CONGRATS!!!

BTW I changed the topic of the thread a bit check out the fist post.

Cheers,

Sid.
Sid, thanks. I got them from Ruf Auto Center in Dallas. They were take offs from a new turbo they had just put new rims on. I was surprised at how different they made the car look.

No pictures of me with the car yet. I will try to get one up some time soon.

Old 07-22-2010, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by jr1966
I believe what Sid had in mind for this thread is the pic of the dudes as well, not just the rides. It's the rides-and-dudes pic thread.
Yeah "someone" pointed out to me that my original thread "show your ride" already existed.
So I implimented a little "adapt and overcome" tactics, that's why it's now a "dude and his ride" thread...although it would be awesome if some girls showed up

Sooooo dude... where's yours?

Old 07-22-2010, 07:47 PM
jr1966 is just really nicejr1966 is just really nicejr1966 is just really nicejr1966 is just really nicejr1966 is just really nice
Originally Posted by Psycho Sid
Yeah "someone" pointed out to me that my original thread "show your ride" already existed.
So I implimented a little "adapt and overcome" tactics, that's why it's now a "dude and his ride" thread...although it would be awesome if some girls showed up

Sooooo dude... where's yours?
Unfortunately, I am the photographer in the family and no one had taken shots of me and my car.

I will search my files. Otherwise, I will have to use a tripod and a timer as my family is currently out of town, so they're not around to take my pic with the car.

Old 07-22-2010, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by jr1966
Unfortunately, I am the photographer in the family and no one had taken shots of me and my car.

I will search my files. Otherwise, I will have to use a tripod and a timer as my family is currently out of town, so they're not around to take my pic with the car.
No worries, I know 2 Swedish swimsuit models (Elke & Helgi) that are in Australia right now perhaps they can pop over and help you out!

Old 07-22-2010, 10:43 PM
Originally Posted by RRaider911
My 2004 C4S with the new rims I just got today. If you look you can see the outline of the wife in the car

Here is a shot of the wife and I

Yep she makes you look GOOD!

Old 07-22-2010, 11:08 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Very cool thread........

I think you wear your car like you wear your clothes!....

Mind IF a 997 jumps in,LOL?

Stacy

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: YOU AND YOUR RIDE!! picture thread.