996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Whats the story with Roock

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2003, 10:52 AM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Whats the story with Roock

I recall that name being banned on Funcars, does anyone have any first hand experience.. I just ordered something from them.. so will see how it goes..

Old 07-18-2003, 10:55 AM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
Unhappy

You might be in big trouble. Shank can comment on this!!

Old 07-18-2003, 11:08 AM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
I know they signed up as a sponsor for a PCA race event and then stiffed the club. Other than the iffy experiences I have heard about online, that is all that I know.

With all the reputable outfits available, they would not have been my first choice.