996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

For those who have ordered a pair of AfterHours Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-25-2014, 12:49 AM
eugizzle will become famous soon enougheugizzle will become famous soon enough
For those who have ordered a pair of AfterHours Exhaust

I'm thinking of ordering a pair of AfterHours exhaust, however their website comes off, for lack of a better term, primitive. Better yet, even Google or Yelp doesn't have anything to say about this shop. So for those who have ordered from them, could you share with me your ordering/transaction/customer service experience?

Old 07-25-2014, 06:41 AM
Blitz996 is on a distinguished road
I love mine. Work of art construction. Sound cannot be beat. I talked to Brian, placed my order (everything is custom made-to-order). PayPal'd, then received em within 10 days. Happy customer!

Last edited by Blitz996; 07-25-2014 at 06:45 AM.
Old 07-25-2014, 11:11 PM
Originally Posted by Blitz996
I love mine. Work of art construction. Sound cannot be beat. I talked to Brian, placed my order (everything is custom made-to-order). PayPal'd, then received em within 10 days. Happy customer!
Thanks for the feedback Blitz 996, Ill go ahead and give them a call. Based on the videos on their site, their exhaust seems ever so slightly soft compared to what I had in mine, perhaps they can make one with just one resonator for me

Old 07-25-2014, 11:17 PM
Blitz996 is on a distinguished road
Soft? No way. The videos are worthless for sound. Wish you could hear em live. No one up in NorCal with a set for you to check out?

Old 07-26-2014, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by Blitz996
Soft? No way. The videos are worthless for sound. Wish you could hear em live. No one up in NorCal with a set for you to check out?
Unfortunately, not that I know of. Do you have any video clips? Only reference I have is the video on their website.

Old 07-28-2014, 09:27 AM
FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !
AfterHours makes some fine exhaust's.

Old 09-01-2014, 02:20 PM
hernandezja is on a distinguished road
any updates on the exhaust?? been looking around and from what the videos show they look pretty good. Im not looking for anything loud at cruising RPM's but something beefier when opening it up...and want to keep stock dual tips

Old 09-01-2014, 05:23 PM
Tanner is on a distinguished road
How are they compared to Fister?

Old 09-01-2014, 11:48 PM
Originally Posted by hernandezja
any updates on the exhaust?? been looking around and from what the videos show they look pretty good. Im not looking for anything loud at cruising RPM's but something beefier when opening it up...and want to keep stock dual tips
Not entirely, have been in contact with the owner, but lack a communication and responsiveness is delaying the process. I'm sure the afterhours won't be loud at cruising speeds, but honestly, droning is subjective

Old 09-01-2014, 11:51 PM
Originally Posted by Tanner
Never heard the two side by side, I couldn't tell you. But my guess would be the fisters being on the conservative end, in comparison. Hope that helps.

Old 09-02-2014, 10:14 AM
barncobob is a jewel in the roughbarncobob is a jewel in the roughbarncobob is a jewel in the roughbarncobob is a jewel in the rough
fisters are loud enough for me, price is right also.

Old 09-02-2014, 05:38 PM
geetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Tanner
fisters will sound stock after you go AH's.
Seriously AH is loud. Although I liked and daily'd it, it's loud. You get used to it and you can sorta control the drone/sound with throttle.
fister's no drone/pretty quiet until full throttle.

Old 09-07-2014, 06:50 PM
Originally Posted by geetee
fisters will sound stock after you go AH's.
Seriously AH is loud. Although I liked and daily'd it, it's loud. You get used to it and you can sorta control the drone/sound with throttle.
fister's no drone/pretty quiet until full throttle.
Geetee,

Uh oh...I was thinking of single resonator AH pipes too... Have any videos of your dual resonator AH pipes I can refer to?

Old 09-07-2014, 10:20 PM
geetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by eugizzle
Geetee,

Uh oh...I was thinking of single resonator AH pipes too... Have any videos of your dual resonator AH pipes I can refer to?
No vids...no longer have car.
I'd go version 2 which has 2 resonators. I think that was more than enough.
I have 200 cell with AH ver2 with stock headers...for whatever reason, after I switched headers with 200 cell and AH ver2, the exhaust sounded more refined and tone changed in a good way...not sure why

Old 09-08-2014, 07:10 PM
B8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond repute
I had a set of AH gen I. They were crazy loud but light.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: For those who have ordered a pair of AfterHours Exhaust