996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Going to South Beach!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 08:46 AM
co79 is on a distinguished road
Going to South Beach!

I'm going to South Beach to visit my car. I'm bringing in my carry on luggage the Fabspeed muffler bypass and B&M short shifter I just got. Thanks for the warm welcome to the site. I'll bring back some pics and post for you to see.

Old 03-01-2007, 09:17 AM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
Sounds like a good time and you have all the right equipment. Keep us posted.

Old 03-01-2007, 10:43 AM
zdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by co79
I'm going to South Beach to visit my car. I'm bringing in my carry on luggage the Fabspeed muffler bypass and B&M short shifter I just got. Thanks for the warm welcome to the site. I'll bring back some pics and post for you to see.
Will need not only pics of your P-car on that beautiful beach but pics of the other "things" on that beach........

jorge

Old 03-01-2007, 03:14 PM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
+1 for Zdr2k.