996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Got wife a new ride but need some help with mods ;)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 11:12 PM
sal
sal has a spectacular aura aboutsal has a spectacular aura about
Just make sure this is in a prenup, just in case something happens... wouldn't want this baby to go anywhere

Old 06-12-2007, 11:19 PM
Lizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Vik
Definetly get the CF shifter. Gert at Carnewal has it and much more:

Also, keep the chrome exhaust tips. That is a bad angle. They look great from the rear.
thanks Vik - forgot to check out Gert. Definitely getting it. And the tips will stay as well. They looked the same way on my old GT3'd 996.

Old 06-12-2007, 11:21 PM
Lizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by sal
Just make sure this is in a prenup, just in case something happens... wouldn't want this baby to go anywhere
ha no prenup - if we get divorced, the car is the last of my worries as my family's business is oil and we just recently formed a "corporation" under her name for reasons i shouldn't mention

the more i think about it, the more i realize she is probably better off without me - time to be on good behavior

Old 06-13-2007, 12:10 AM
Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
here you go:

CF tip plate: http://eagleday.stores.yahoo.net/shbo.html

Old 06-25-2007, 10:03 AM
LowStro9 will become famous soon enough
My very first post will be to promote your wife's carbon interior....heres' mine.

full carbon kit and about $100k worth of other crap....

Old 06-25-2007, 01:57 PM
Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
LowStro9 what is that on you steering column?

Old 06-25-2007, 02:11 PM
LowStro9 will become famous soon enough
Tis a boost gauge for my TPC Supercharger.

Old 06-25-2007, 02:44 PM
phaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond reputephaphaphooey has a reputation beyond repute
can get the caliper decals at www.xenonmods.com. there is a thread further in this forum specifically discussing caliper painting and techniques and whatnot.

Old 06-26-2007, 07:28 PM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
more pics/info on that boost gauge please... how much boost are tpc running? TIA