996tt Knowledge Base

Misrepresentation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2018, 09:07 PM
EVLTWIN has much to be proud ofEVLTWIN has much to be proud ofEVLTWIN has much to be proud ofEVLTWIN has much to be proud ofEVLTWIN has much to be proud ofEVLTWIN has much to be proud ofEVLTWIN has much to be proud ofEVLTWIN has much to be proud ofEVLTWIN has much to be proud of
Misrepresentation

Just curious if anyone has any input on any possible recourse on a recent purchase of a 996 Turbo. I bought a 2002 Turbo last March, put it on my lift today and discovered it has stock Turbo's. It was listed as having GT2 turbos, intercoolers, and waste gates.I was familiar with the buyer so I skipped the PPI, I realize some of this falls at my feet. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Old 01-24-2018, 09:51 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
First question will be why did it take you nine plus months to discover...if you have had it serviced in that time your shop may have swapped out the parts...how can you prove it was like that when you bought it and the seller truly misrepresented? Burden of proof will be on you...also, most states assume an as is sale unless you have something in writing that states otherwise...the ******* seller will just say I was told that when I bought it or something like that...hope you got a good price and didn't pay extra for what you didn't get

Ps...I'm glad you are a new member and likely didn't buy it here...if you did I would like the info

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 01-24-2018 at 09:55 PM.