997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

HRE wheel remodel help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 03:08 PM
HIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud of

Old 11-27-2007, 03:13 PM
HIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud of
^^^that will be the sickest scheme to go with since you have yellow brakes!!!^^^

dont worry i got your back man

Old 11-27-2007, 04:27 PM
tractorcrusher is infamous around these partstractorcrusher is infamous around these parts

Old 11-27-2007, 07:37 PM
N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by HIGHcard
^^^that will be the sickest scheme to go with since you have yellow brakes!!!^^^

dont worry i got your back man
That is one of the photos I was looking for thank you! Is that your car HIGHcard?

Old 11-27-2007, 07:41 PM
N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher

tractorcrusher,

Thanks for the PS. Could you please do the same on my car with a smaller pinstripe? TIA

Old 11-27-2007, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by N2it
That is one of the photos I was looking for thank you! Is that your car HIGHcard?
nah...just thought youd enjoy the view...its one of my favorite 997tt's...but so is yours and a grip of other ones on 6speed!

Old 11-27-2007, 08:04 PM
tractorcrusher is infamous around these partstractorcrusher is infamous around these parts
tractorcrusher,

Thanks for the PS. Could you please do the same on my car with a smaller pinstripe? TIA
Sure... Do you have any outdoor pictures or ones with better lighting? The problem with the ones in the original post is the wheel in the background is too dark.

Old 11-27-2007, 08:13 PM
Sure... Do you have any outdoor pictures or ones with better lighting? The problem with the ones in the original post is the wheel in the background is too dark.
Give me a few (more like up to 1 hour) as my craptop temp replacement is pissing-me-off. I need to log onto a desktop.

Thank you

Old 11-27-2007, 08:39 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
I have a great picture of your car on my desk top just the way it is because I have a white 997TT on order with PCCB and love the way yours looks just the way it is! I wouldn't change to any of the suggestions. Yours looks hot now - if you want a woman's opinion

Old 11-27-2007, 09:17 PM
Originally Posted by gretapass
I have a great picture of your car on my desk top just the way it is because I have a white 997TT on order with PCCB and love the way yours looks just the way it is! I wouldn't change to any of the suggestions. Yours looks hot now - if you want a woman's opinion
That is very kind thank you! Which one becouse all the one I have are not good?

I just need a change at the end of the day...

When is your car coming in?

Old 11-27-2007, 09:19 PM
turbocrusher,

I have reviewed all the photos I have and no good outdoor ones as you requested-sorry. Is it possible to PS the the 4 wheels on the floor to give me some insight?

Old 11-28-2007, 07:02 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
That is very kind thank you! Which one becouse all the one I have are not good?

I just need a change at the end of the day...

When is your car coming in?
This one below. Actually, I just realized that is not your car - sorry. I like the package on this one. Similar. My build date is not until 7/1/08. The wait is killing me already.

Attached Images  

Last edited by gretapass; 11-28-2007 at 07:04 PM.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:56 PM
Originally Posted by gretapass
This one below. Actually, I just realized that is not your car - sorry. I like the package on this one. Similar. My build date is not until 7/1/08. The wait is killing me already.
greatpass,

That is my car prior to mod # "whatever", Thank you.

It looked so innocent then...

The tt is so worth the wait and you will love it Queen Waiter!

My problem-modaholic has taken over... I remember telling Alex before it came in that I would change the exhaust___yah right!

Old 11-28-2007, 08:25 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
I keep looking at the car with ZKERMIT's stock wheels in all black and I know that I like that all black look. I think the white pin-stripe could look interesting tho.

Old 11-28-2007, 08:33 PM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sharkster
I keep looking at the car with ZKERMIT's stock wheels in all black and I know that I like that all black look. I think the white pin-stripe could look interesting tho.
That is SO ******

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: HRE wheel remodel help