997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Reus install this Wed!

Old 06-09-2008, 03:41 AM
2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold
Reus install this Wed!

I finally got the Reus system for my Turbo and it's going in on Wed. 2 x 10" subs, a couple of amps, mirror tweets, and some replacement speakers. I already have the mObridge iPod setup and Sirius sat setup so the system will finally be complete. I can't wait!!! I will report back after some extended listening time.

Old 06-09-2008, 03:56 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Sounds good

Old 06-09-2008, 04:06 AM
HRTC is on a distinguished road
Please post a high quality sound clip of the exhaust.

Old 06-09-2008, 09:49 AM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
Awesome...can't wait to hear the review...the stereo sounds decent now but I hear Reus does great work.

Old 06-09-2008, 12:24 PM
Barrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to behold
Reus did my Mercedes. Impeccable.

Old 06-09-2008, 12:59 PM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Barrister
Reus did my Mercedes. Impeccable.
Any plans to do the P car as well?

Old 06-09-2008, 01:04 PM
PAT J. is just really nicePAT J. is just really nicePAT J. is just really nicePAT J. is just really nice
get ready to enjoy your ride even more. i have the same system and it sounds great. good choice and enjoy it !!!

Old 06-09-2008, 01:24 PM
rscholl is on a distinguished road
Just curious. Where do the subs go? Does the Reus system replace existing speakers or add new ones? Thanks.

Old 06-09-2008, 01:37 PM
PAT J. is just really nicePAT J. is just really nicePAT J. is just really nicePAT J. is just really nice
reuss removes the existing bose base box and installs their own. along with 2 tweeters in the mirror and adding 1 or 2 amps.sounds good for a minor change.

Old 06-09-2008, 01:53 PM
rscholl is on a distinguished road
Cool. My friend did the Reus system in his CL65 and says it sounds great. I may look into that when I get my TT. Thanks.

Old 06-09-2008, 03:28 PM
chrisn is a name known to allchrisn is a name known to allchrisn is a name known to allchrisn is a name known to allchrisn is a name known to allchrisn is a name known to all
How much $$$? Is it a kit that local shop can install or do you need to fly them to you?

Group buy/install in Bay Area?

Old 06-11-2008, 02:07 AM
HRTC is on a distinguished road
Any sound clips yet?

Old 06-11-2008, 05:33 AM
Dutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Originally Posted by HRTC
Please post a high quality sound clip of the exhaust.
It's Reus, not Remus.

Old 06-11-2008, 10:59 AM
Barrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to beholdBarrister is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by raclaims
Any plans to do the P car as well?
Not yet. I am more into the performance mods right now. But eventually I will look to upgrade the sound system.

Old 06-11-2008, 03:29 PM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Barrister
Not yet. I am more into the performance mods right now. But eventually I will look to upgrade the sound system.
With all the interior noise in a Turbo, could one really appreciate the system?

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Reus install this Wed!