997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Dynamic Motoring - Hey Shane you can run but you can't hide

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 06:30 PM
wallmon is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SoCalCFP
i would call the CC company now and cancel. with all these threads on various sites offering unsolicited stories about having this and that available for sale is way to suspicious. all you have to do is buy from a real vendor with a real store and with years of experience and satisfied customers.
I agree with the above. If you can pull your dough back into your pocket you should take the opportunity. This shyster has likely spent your money on something other than your wheels. I hope for your sake this goes well.

Old 09-10-2008, 06:58 PM
bavariamotorist is on a distinguished road
I see you're giving him more time to rectify this situation, but he will probably keep dragging you along for a while as he makes more and more excuses.

Since you are giving him some leash, make it VERY short. 1st sign of lame excuses, and go after him.

Old 09-10-2008, 07:04 PM
carlover08 is on a distinguished road
well i understand you want your wheels but what happens if you need follow up from him i.e warranty or more service if it was this difficult and time consuming to get your wheels what makes you think he will help you with the later ! id ask for a refund and buy else where who can service you later no question ABOUT IT !

Old 09-10-2008, 07:09 PM
Frissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud ofFrissen has much to be proud of
There is a thread somewhere else about same situation... so this is an ongoing thing.

Thanks for the warning.

Old 09-10-2008, 07:39 PM
M3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by LUISGT3
Will all of you guys that have been solicited by Dynamic Motoring trough PM's please send me a PM? I am sure he is not hiding as he is currently online.
Luis you have PM

Old 09-10-2008, 07:53 PM
OT997 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Seljan
Is that company/individual in Waukesha,WI. by any chance?
The address I have is in Eau Claire.

Old 09-10-2008, 07:55 PM
Originally Posted by alex@wheelexperts
wow... sorry to hear about your experience. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you in the future
Thanks Alex

Old 09-10-2008, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by bavariamotorist
Since you are giving him some leash, make it VERY short. 1st sign of lame excuses, and go after him.
That is precisely my intent. Whether I contact the credit card company today or in five days really doesn't make much difference. The option to get a credit will still exist if I never receive the goods and have given him every opportunity to deliver on his commitment. Well see what he chooses to do. I know exactly what I intend to do if I don't get these wheels in short order. I think I demonstrated some of that intent today.

Old 09-10-2008, 08:27 PM
docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by carlover08
well i understand you want your wheels but what happens if you need follow up from him i.e warranty or more service if it was this difficult and time consuming to get your wheels what makes you think he will help you with the later ! id ask for a refund and buy else where who can service you later no question ABOUT IT !
I would really have to agree with this poster. I can't blame you for wanting to go ahead and get the items that you so patiently waited for. Especially when they seem just a heartbeat away.

I bought some rims from GMG....a very reputable company. A year later I had an issue where I lost a center cap,....one email to Fabryce and HRE shipped out the 4 center caps the very next day...free of charge! Now those are the business relationships you would want to get into. There are several other board sponsers of this same caliber.

OT997, You appear to be someone who has their act together, so I know you probably know these things...it's just sometimes easier to be objective when viewing these situations from the outside.

Best of luck to you.

Dan

Old 09-10-2008, 08:34 PM
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
OT997, hope it works out for you. I know I got a lot of solicitations when I was wheel shopping, can't remember if this guy was one or not.
BTW nice car you have there, maybe we'll run into eachother one of these days and compare modded turbos. There are quite a few in Houston.

Old 09-10-2008, 08:52 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LUISGT3
Wow. He solicited you trough PM's?
Luis - Sent you a PM

Old 09-10-2008, 09:03 PM
Ted
Ted is just really niceTed is just really niceTed is just really niceTed is just really niceTed is just really nice
Here ya go, same PM here last week.

"Ted, Ive got some wheels for sale and I see you have 2 TT's. Im getting rid of them for cheap, so let me know if you have any interest!"

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/w...-widebody.html

Thanks,

Shane
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
Express elevator to hell, going down!

Ted.

Old 09-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Raz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to all
OP, sorry to hear about your troubles. Just to throw my .2 cents in, after waiting as long as you have and Shane giving you the BS story about being away and his brother taking care of things, I would have done the chargeback immediately. It's obvious that this guy is not reputable and if you do ever get the wheels and have trouble with them, you're going to be SOL. Buy them from a legit place (we have plenty of great sponsors here) and pay a little extra for piece of mind.

Old 09-10-2008, 10:22 PM
sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SoCalCFP
i would call the CC company now and cancel. with all these threads on various sites offering unsolicited stories about having this and that available for sale is way to suspicious. all you have to do is buy from a real vendor with a real store and with years of experience and satisfied customers.
I could not agree more. There are lots of reputable vendors here. I purchased a set of Champions from Wheel Enhancement and had a minor issue. The owner called me personally and he went well above and beyond what I had asked for to make sure I was satisfied. Now, I can't imagine buying wheels anywhere else.

Get your money back and buy from somebody with a good reputation who is willing to stand behind what they sell.

Old 09-10-2008, 10:56 PM
mprsev will become famous soon enoughmprsev will become famous soon enough
Boy am I glad I googled Dynamic Motoring and this thread came up. I have been receiving pm's from Shane on a MB forum about parts for my car at a good price. I think I will look elsewhere. Thank you for posting this.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dynamic Motoring - Hey Shane you can run but you can't hide