997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Dynamic Motoring - Hey Shane you can run but you can't hide

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 04:59 AM
Brett1 is on a distinguished road
I am not a huge cheerleader for vendors usually but I want to just add my 2cents..... I have had dealings with GMG which were better than expected, excellent service and even follow up to the purchase. Even more impressive is the service that I get with Ben and Kevin at Wheelsboutique. These two guys have absolutely set the mark for pricing and availability for wheels and tires. I will not buy from anyone else and what is happening here is part of the reason. It seems to me that we almost need a vendor feedback area so that 6speeders can get an idea of how the vendor is, although that doesnt mean that in a financial downturn that someone might just turn to theft, it does give a good idea. As an attorney I would say to chargeback ASAP and let him deal with it. I could have chiseled the wheels from block aluminum faster than this!!!!

Last edited by Brett1; 09-14-2008 at 05:24 AM.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:12 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Man what a mess! Good luck with the resolution

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 09-14-2008, 10:34 PM
PTEC688 is on a distinguished road
You've gotta be fricken kidding me!!!! It's one thing to rake a chevy blazer owner over the coals at a local tuffy for some front brake pads he doesn't need(not that it's right), but what does someone have to be thinking to pull some sh&t like that with this clientel. Like he's gonna get away with it. Sounds like he's got more ***** than brains or a bad coke habit.

Old 09-14-2008, 11:12 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Philly997TT
A few years back I ordered a set of wheels for my e46m3 and was hustled by a guy in New Orleans. I paid him via credit card and never, and I mean NEVER, received anything from this guy. I couldn't get in contact with him at all...no emails responded nor phone calls answered.

Anyways, to make a long story short, I paid him a visit with the New Orleans Police Department at his aunt's house a few months later since I got a federal charge against him with internet fraud. And he was arrested and it was the best vacation I had in years!!!

Not to say that Dynamic Motoring is guilty, yet, but if he was/is trying to con you, he is, as SoCalCFP said, now violating federal laws since he is crossing into different states.

Good luck OT997 with whatever you do, but make the guy remember for the inconvenience he's caused you!!
i say someone find out his IP address the next time hes online so we can see where he is and do a Run/Meet to his location. Well call it the "Get OT997 Wheels Back Run." it will be a blast!

Old 09-15-2008, 08:05 AM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by j.a.cadet
i say someone find out his IP address the next time hes online so we can see where he is and do a Run/Meet to his location. Well call it the "Get OT997 Wheels Back Run." it will be a blast!
There's a word for this...it's called stalking.

Old 09-15-2008, 08:11 AM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by bbywu
There's a word for this...it's called stalking.
i see that you don't mind losing a couple grand on rims...

i hate when i hear stories similar to this about good people being ripped off by ****** bags like this guy, pretending that he had a "personal tragedy"... if this happened to me Dynamic Motoring would be a tragedy.

BTW its been 5 days and the OP still hasnt said if he got his rims back, something needs to be done

Last edited by j.a.cadet; 09-15-2008 at 08:13 AM.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:22 AM
father&sons is on a distinguished road
There are a group of Samoans who deal with these kinds of problems!

Old 09-15-2008, 11:33 AM
OT997 is on a distinguished road
Update

Hi Everyone,

First let me say that I'd like to thank all of you for your support and PMs offering advice on how to proceed. It is VERY much appreciated.

After getting Shane's attention he did say that his brother was going to ship out the wheels and get me a tracking number. Well I finally got a tracking number late Saturday night, and well, as you might imagine its not a valid one. Yeah, I know, I know what some of you are thinking.... call your CC company NOW!

Well I probably would do this but since I was in the middle of Ike, I have no phones, downed trees, no cell battery life, no internet etc. I have a broadband card that works sporadically. I have to drive around and find service while using an inverter to charge my phone and laptop.... ugh!

So dealing with the wheels has become a secondary priority while dealing with recovery and tree service gouging ($1K per effing tree!!!). I did email dynamic motoring to tell them that the ups number was bogus.

Old 09-15-2008, 12:33 PM
///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by OT997
Hi Everyone,

First let me say that I'd like to thank all of you for your support and PMs offering advice on how to proceed. It is VERY much appreciated.

After getting Shane's attention he did say that his brother was going to ship out the wheels and get me a tracking number. Well I finally got a tracking number late Saturday night, and well, as you might imagine its not a valid one. Yeah, I know, I know what some of you are thinking.... call your CC company NOW!

Well I probably would do this but since I was in the middle of Ike, I have no phones, downed trees, no cell battery life, no internet etc. I have a broadband card that works sporadically. I have to drive around and find service while using an inverter to charge my phone and laptop.... ugh!

So dealing with the wheels has become a secondary priority while dealing with recovery and tree service gouging ($1K per effing tree!!!). I did email dynamic motoring to tell them that the ups number was bogus.
Looks like they just keep digging themselves a bigger hole over at Dynamic Motoring...

regards to you and your family in Ike..I have friends in Houston that said it was a pretty brutal storm.

Old 09-15-2008, 12:36 PM
E55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud of
Wow, what a POS. I thought he was bad the way he contacted me (and lots of others it seems) but this is unreal.

he should be careful who he screws - one day he's gonna rip off the wrong guy. Even if he was on the other side of the country, I know people who would hop a plane just for the enjoyment of kicking his ***

Old 09-15-2008, 12:54 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by j.a.cadet
i see that you don't mind losing a couple grand on rims...
I DO mind getting ripped off.

But I also think that no good will come from tracking down someone's IP address, then driving to confront them.

Old 09-15-2008, 01:01 PM
I just noticed from my previous emailings from Shane...it looks like the moderators have banned him. I guess we can't expect any online responses to this thread.

Old 09-15-2008, 01:30 PM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
this blows. Good look with damage from the storm. Sorry to hear about that.

Old 09-15-2008, 01:58 PM
meaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to behold
As soon as you get back to a normal life down there, I would be calling the CC company....

Old 09-15-2008, 04:44 PM
SaintlySins has a spectacular aura aboutSaintlySins has a spectacular aura about
I know this is going to sound like a scolding ... but it's intention is to make you aware of the importance of timing.
1. You posted a pretty hostile e-mail (not saying you're wrong, but you certainly let him know you were gunning for him and gave him notice to protect himself).
2. You listened to his story about family tragedy, yet it couldn't have been too bad as his brother didn't have to attend. (All he did was buy more time to protect himself and possibly cover his tracks and secure his monies, from you and everyone else he's in process with).
3. You've been waiting more than a few days for a follow up to getting a tracking number, only to find out it too is bunk. (More time for him to protect himself, go invisible and prevent monetary loss.)
4. (Here's where you'll feel the pain) ... You have enough time and resources to contact this forum and give us an update in the wake of Hurricane Ike, yet not the time to initiate a chargeback???? If you waste anymore time, you're only facilitating his ability to keep your money. Every hour he gets to protect himself, hide the monies and cover his tracks makes it a better scenario for him.

START THE CHARGEBACK NOW!

I'm sorry if I've offended you, but I'm also trying to re-light the fire that started this thread. But I know how this works and there's a "Bigger Picture" and more at stake here than you are aware of. If you're not deliberate and immediate in action you may find out you're too late to the draw and he's gotten away with all the money.
Again, my intent is only for your best intrest - I hope it motivates you to proceed immediately.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dynamic Motoring - Hey Shane you can run but you can't hide