997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Questions? Fabspeed Headers,Muffler,Intake

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 11:28 AM
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
That curve looks better, why in the world did you post a bad curve to start with?

Old 02-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TT Gasman
That curve looks better, why in the world did you post a bad curve to start with?
Joey made a mistake. I have been under the weather lately because I recently had my tonsils removed and usually look over all posts before they are submitted. sorry for the confusion but he was trying to just get a dyno up of our 70mm ecu package and forgot about the slipping clutch.

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 02-10-2009 at 11:34 AM.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:34 AM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
If the clutch is slipping, wouldn't that effect hp as well?
I agree the second curve is better.

Old 02-12-2009, 07:50 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
The dyno I posted earlier was skewed so I went ahead and corrected the X and Y axis to give a better representation of the power curve for our 70mm Performance Package with the PES ECU tune. If you look closely at horsepower/torque of the previous graph, there are different values for each individual line. Attached is the corrected version.

Attached Images  
Old 02-12-2009, 08:29 AM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
That tq still really hits a flat spot and takes a dump at 3500rpm.

Old 02-12-2009, 08:53 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
That tq still really hits a flat spot and takes a dump at 3500rpm.

Here is a post you made recently

Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
The PES flash comes on strong and stays there on the track, very nice. Very streetable in std mode, in sport it's a nasty *****. My brother recently drove mine and said the pwr/tq curve was better than his giac fwiw.
c

Old 02-12-2009, 10:37 AM
Jeremy, I was referring to the curve your boy posted.
What's one have to do with the other?
c

Last edited by TT Surgeon; 02-12-2009 at 10:16 PM.