997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

SharkWerks Official Sponsor of the 997TT Forum

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 03:53 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Exclamation SharkWerks Official Sponsor of the 997TT Forum

Hey folks, I just wanted to let you know that as of late last week SharkWerks has now become the official sponsor of the 997TT section. For more info on who we are and what we do you can hit our media section: http://www.sharkwerks.com/media.php or indeed our "about us" page: http://www.sharkwerks.com/aboutus.php

Or check this out to see what we're really like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oghZBJl1jjA

As some of you may know we've been on 6speed since day 1 as an avid supporter and likewise we've always felt lucky/privileged to be part of this community which has taken so kindly to us. Our bread and butter these days is the 997TT so we're thrilled to be here. For those not yet in the know all of our project cars, whether it be our own, GT3's, high-powered TT's and Caymans, get outfitted with the tried, tested and proven (all the way up to 231.4mph - well done Joe and EVOMS!) EVOMSit software tuning (more info available on www.evomsit.com). There are many EVOMSit dealers out there and we'll gladly point you their way or you can always send us ECUs for a same day turnaround. For more info on the various options and for your car take a gander at our 997TT section:
http://www.sharkwerks.com/products.php

To give you a brief look into what sort of things we've done on 997TT's in the past you'll see a full range of projects in the link below that utilize the EVOMSit software on kits ranging from 580hp to 700hp and decked out with some choice TechArt, Cargraphic, RSS and HRE parts:

http://www.sharkwerks.com/projects.php

As always, thank you for the incredible support you guys (and of course girls - we have those too!) have given us over the years and if you ever have any questions don't be shy and drop either Dan (dan@sharkwerks.com) or myself (alex@sharkwerks.com) an Email and we'll do our very best to help you

Last edited by sharkster; 08-10-2009 at 01:45 AM.
Old 04-04-2009, 04:58 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
thanks for your sponsorship

Old 04-04-2009, 05:00 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Thanks for sponsoring - you've always been great to customers and forum members alike...

Super-moderator and now 997TT forum sponsor...WOW!

"I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!!!"

Clearly I have too much time on my hands

Old 04-04-2009, 05:11 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by VSE Chuck
thanks for your sponsorship
Roger that partner:P Still gotta do your "brain" thingy
Originally Posted by bbywu
Thanks for sponsoring - you've always been great to customers and forum members alike...

Super-moderator and now 997TT forum sponsor...WOW!

"I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!!!"

Clearly I have too much time on my hands
Aw shucks, thanks for the kind words and we'll always be around. In fact I may as well move out of the house
Good old he-man, I always used to like Skelator better

And in case you're wondering who's boss around here well "Breakfast" is under the table in the office as some of you locals have found out (scary fella that he is):

Last edited by sharkster; 04-04-2009 at 05:33 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 05:57 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
A true asset to this forum.

Old 04-04-2009, 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by joetwint
Thanks Joe. Means a lot from you and likewise. I've always admired your "No trash-talk and just run what ya' brung approach". There's never anything to hidden and you just go out there.

Old 04-04-2009, 06:19 PM
RiA
RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !
I second Joe's comment - and a tremendous asset to those of us in the Bay Area to have you in our back yard.

Congrats Alex!

Rich

Old 04-04-2009, 10:02 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Yep Sharky -- Your posts and projects have been a trememdous asset to this forum .

Old 04-04-2009, 11:45 PM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
Congrats Sharky. We are indeed lucky to have you in the bay area. You've been a help to me countless times already. Thank you.

But hey, don't forget about us 996TTs now.

Old 04-05-2009, 06:58 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Yep, second to none.

Old 04-05-2009, 07:05 AM
Administrator
IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !
Sweet ride ........

Old 04-05-2009, 07:28 AM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
great news Alex!

Old 04-05-2009, 10:33 AM
Originally Posted by RiA
I second Joe's comment - and a tremendous asset to those of us in the Bay Area to have you in our back yard.

Congrats Alex!

Rich
Thanks so much Rich and see you next week:P

Originally Posted by yrralis1
Yep Sharky -- Your posts and projects have been a trememdous asset to this forum .
Means a lot yrralis1- I think the wives hate me but at least you guys think I'm ok

Originally Posted by flash68
Congrats Sharky. We are indeed lucky to have you in the bay area. You've been a help to me countless times already. Thank you.

But hey, don't forget about us 996TTs now.
Thanks flash68, it's always been a pleasure and hopefully that Camaro project pans out for ya (not to mention the 996TT). 996TT will always have a special place. Just look at what the platform can actually do now with Joe's/EVOMS 231.4mph run... I would never have imagines that even 12 months ago. Development keeps on going.

Originally Posted by LUISGT3
Yep, second to none.
Thanks pal... Coming from the real OG on here:P

Originally Posted by IB Tim
Sweet ride ........
Not as sweet as yours

Originally Posted by eclou
great news Alex!
Thanks eclou, you guys have always been so good to us!

Old 04-05-2009, 08:14 PM
dtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud of
Ditto that. You've sure taken care of my 996TT well.

Old 04-05-2009, 08:58 PM
BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !
Way to go Alex!

One of these days we are going to finally meet and I will get a chance to buy you a jar or two.

Cheers mate.

Ben

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SharkWerks Official Sponsor of the 997TT Forum