997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Stuart's Paint and Body Techart MASTERPIECE!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 09:42 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Nice job as usual guys! Thanks for doing the work, customer was VERY happy with the final product.

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 12-24-2009, 11:33 AM
bfix996 is on a distinguished road
very well done

Old 12-24-2009, 02:24 PM
Will Party for Food!!!!
Jeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond repute
Looks hot!

Old 12-24-2009, 07:59 PM
JG 997 is on a distinguished road
love techart

Old 12-25-2009, 10:18 AM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by bonehead
Drool. I love the Type II kit. Could you PM the price of the whole shabang, including parts/paint/install?
Bonehead- PM SENT

Thanks for the kind comments everyone! WE love working on Porsche's!

It's really neat to work on a car that has over 3 6speed Sponsors products involved.

Great job everyone.

Thanks again to Peter@Wheelexperts, EVOM's and Techart!

Merry Christmas 6speed.

-Nathan

Old 12-28-2009, 11:27 AM
Sebastian is on a distinguished road
Great work Nathan! My moms Porsche is getting work done by you guys as I type!

Old 12-28-2009, 11:31 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
How come you put the GT3 vent so down low? Looks terrible IMO? Customers request?

Old 12-28-2009, 11:36 AM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
hard core

Old 12-29-2009, 01:54 PM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
How come you put the GT3 vent so down low? Looks terrible IMO? Customers request?
I'm not sure what your referring to? Show me which pic looks funny? It could be a angle...

Old 12-29-2009, 03:32 PM
split is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these parts
Question

Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
i've seen a few cars for sale with the GT3 vent too low and it just looks awkward. Shouldn't it almost line up or touch the front bonnet?

Old 12-30-2009, 01:07 AM
C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !
from my understanding the gt3 vent cannot sit too close to the edge of the bonnet/bumper due to the structure of the bumper itself. something about it loses the structural integrity of the bumper if you cut a hole to close to the edge. hope that wasnt too confusing...

Old 12-30-2009, 02:32 AM
2008911tt is on a distinguished road
Nice overview and some great photo detail! The car looks very nice.

Old 12-31-2009, 01:41 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by C4SxM5
from my understanding the gt3 vent cannot sit too close to the edge of the bonnet/bumper due to the structure of the bumper itself. something about it loses the structural integrity of the bumper if you cut a hole to close to the edge. hope that wasnt too confusing...
Correct! Also what's underneath the bumper interferes..

Happy New Year 6speed!

Thanks again for viewing.

I have a 2010 997.2 Tail light conversion in the works, I will post it soon!

Till then

-Nathan