997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Is Mike at Stuttgart Performance possible to get a hold of?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-31-2009, 02:45 AM
Nico will become famous soon enoughNico will become famous soon enough
Is Mike at Stuttgart Performance possible to get a hold of? *long read*

First off, I am not one to complain nor whine about vendors reputation. I am not one of those customers who are a pain to deal with or those customers that just always have to complain about every little thing.

I think I will probably get to talk to Santa Claus before I get to talk to Mike (ON THE PHONE) from Stuttgart Performance. I have heard nothing but great and positive comments about them. I'm still not doubting them at all after this but just wanted to vent a little bit.

On December 1, I emailed Stuttgart Performance regarding the 20% off EVOMSit ecu for the month of December. Went with emailing Stuttgart Performance since they were local. Mike answered my email in which I asked if they were indeed doing the 20% off for the month of December and the answer was yes.

I email back explaining that the car is stock and that I am getting an exhaust system in January but wanted to see if I can just purchase the flash before actually installing it. I rather wait til the exhaust is on before I do the flash.

I get no reply. Keep this in mind, I am well aware that these vendors are only human beings like you and I, and that I'm sure they have a lot of other things to take care of in the shop rather than answering emails every second.

I'm not pointing fingers at anybody I just want a simple email to be answered.

Now forgive me for this part, but December being the last month of the year - things get real busy. From family gatherings to christmas shopping to work - you get the idea.

This is why 2 weeks later on December 26, I finally went ahead and called SP and left Mike a message. Obviously he would not pick up since it was a Saturday.

Monday comes around and after all day, I still haven't received a call back. Like I said, I am not one of those customers who are a pain to deal with. I don't want to keep bugging and call again after I already did earlier. I am sure they are busy since it is Monday.

I email Mike that Monday night, asking if he got my message that I left on Saturday.

On Tuesday morning he replies, "Please call me so we can discuss. I am in all day!"

Call #1 - 12:22pm "Mike is out with a customer right now, can I take a message?" I gave my name and cellphone number.

3 hours later.... still no call.

Call #2 - 3:57pm "Mike is busy right now, can I take a message?"

Tuesday comes to an end, and still no call. Today (Wednesday) comes to an end..... nada.

I seriously do not get what it takes anymore. Do I really need to beg to get your service? Do I seriously need to take time out of my day just to drive over there? IS there even a Mike at Stuttgart Performance?

I get it, you have a successful shop. You probably do not have the need to expand your clientele. Just next time, don't tell me to give you a call when you won't answer nor call back.

Thanks for reading. I'm just sick of some of these vendors who only express interest to pass customers. Maybe if I wasn't just some "ordinary guy" with a stock 997tt, I would have received a call back.

Don't get me wrong, I KNOW for a fact Stuttgart Performance is a very reputable shop and don't have any problems that I am aware of. I'm not saying that I wouldn't deal with them in the future either.

To hell with the tune at this point though. Not like there's many more days left in December anyway.

I don't mean to come off as an *** hole either and those for you who know me in person can vouch that I am nowhere near that.

Last edited by Nico; 12-31-2009 at 02:50 AM.
Old 12-31-2009, 08:36 AM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
Nico,

I'm not sure what the problem is here, sorry you felt the need to post - we have some of the best service around. The holiday time is always crazy for most of us and taking inventory has possibly upset the balance. Simply give us a call during business hours today (8-5) and we can get you taken care of no problem. Thanks

Old 12-31-2009, 08:55 AM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
The OP is seeking a means to contact and communicate with RSS. RSS has responded. Nico, if there are further issues, please PM me.