997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

midnight blue metallic over stone grey

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 11:08 PM
mplv is on a distinguished road
midnight blue metallic over stone grey

has anyone seen this in person. im a fan of black guts, if i drive 4 hours to look at this car am i going to be dissapointed by a light interior

Old 03-23-2010, 11:10 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
My last car had midnite over graphite....never again. Stone is a little darker, but not enough. I went with sea blue which is very dark, almost ink.

Old 03-24-2010, 12:31 AM
bonfire is just really nicebonfire is just really nicebonfire is just really nicebonfire is just really nice
I love that exterior, but that grey int, is gross.

Old 03-24-2010, 09:32 PM
it looks good in person and should look even better on my trailer tomorrow

Old 03-24-2010, 11:19 PM
Salespunk is on a distinguished road
I am going against the grain here, but I have come to like the light grey interiors. Looks like a great combination to me.

Old 03-24-2010, 11:20 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
i also think it looks great, congrats on the purchase!

Old 03-25-2010, 07:21 AM
RAY in Pa. is on a distinguished road
My first 911 was a black coupe with a grey interior. It looked OK but I couldn't keep it clean. (Even though I'm a Porschephile and keep a very neat car) My interior is now sea blue and it looks great!

Old 03-25-2010, 07:56 AM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
I saw a stone interior yesterday, actually much darker than my old graphite in person, looked good.

Old 03-25-2010, 08:42 AM
ARod is on a distinguished road
A friend of mine has the same combo and he tinted his windows and it looked better but not good enough… two weeks later he came to my home when I was washing my car and couldn’t see a thing inside the car… he went back to the tint guy and tinted his front windshield… I’m personally not to crazy about tinting the front windshield but, I must be honest… it looked great later on when we went around the block because I was concerned about how dark it could be at night and it truly wasn’t that bad. During daylight, the light stone grey color was much, much easier on your eyes… To the point where I’m considering doing the same thing and my C4 (GT silver with black interiors…)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>

Old 03-25-2010, 09:01 AM
MNC4S will become famous soon enoughMNC4S will become famous soon enough
I went from Seal Grey/black to Midnight/Sand Beige. I MUCH prefer the Sand Beige. With the black interior, I felt like I spent the few minutes at every stoplight dusting my CONSTANTLY dusty interior. With the sand beige I'm down to once a week! And no real issue with windshield reflections as I initially worried. I think you will find the grey quite livable.

Old 03-25-2010, 12:11 PM
lardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to all
Midnight/Sand Beige +1

Old 03-25-2010, 12:18 PM
getz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud of
She's a beaut. I think the light interior looks good with exterior colored interior components. Grats on your new ride.
-Getz

Old 03-25-2010, 04:16 PM
FI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by salespunk
i am going against the grain here, but i have come to like the light grey interiors. Looks like a great combination to me.
+1...

Old 03-25-2010, 08:54 PM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
Stone is better than gray-man I really hate gray. It always looks cheap to me.

Old 03-26-2010, 12:34 AM
Ive never loved a car so much so quickly! these damn things NEVER STOP PULLING.

http://www.ecarlist.com/showroom/1675/photos/370649

I should have done this about 8 american made cars ago.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: midnight blue metallic over stone grey