997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Review of Cargraphic Loud exhaust & an audiophile's guide :-) to exhaust auditioning.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2013, 12:19 AM
cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !
Bob, you know how thankful I am of your effort; I won't need to repeat it here. You kept this thread alive as I would have stopped posting a long time ago without your intervention.

There is information in this thread, particularly the first page, that I like to share with some people because it is after all, a hobby to share with like-minds; to leave it open to every Tom, Dick, and Harry :-) means to risk it being closed by moderators secondary to all the bickering. So, I'm sorry but the answer has to be no.
The case of xxx is obvious and an exquisite example: he has "hearing problems" (corrected per xxx's request) and is going around the forum giving advice on exhaust sound. This irony has got to be the all time low point of 6speed and perhaps only I understood because I once shared same handicap. This is just one example, but the bottom line is I can't be dealing with this non-sense; very discouraging and frankly sometimes I wonder if I should stop posting with 6speed the way it's going.

For anyone who cares, this humble thread is never meant to be a popular contest, if you don't like the basic rules I set for this thread PLEASE skip it (basic internet peace-keeping procedure across many forums; don't start arguing about free speech please). Anyone who does not understand some basic concepts, please ignore this thread and do not post here:
1. There is no single best exhaust. If you don't understand this, leave me and this thread alone :-).
2. If you think your exhaust is the best in every aspect, ditto.
3. If you can't name some weaknesses of your lovely exhaust, ditto.
4. If you can't name strengths of exhaust you don't like, ditto.

5. If you can't express a coherent opinion, naming strengths and weaknesses, get out of town. And yes, I am in a pretty sh***tty mood tonight, &^%$#@ Dodgers :-).

FYI, because the link on my signature is to the first page, majority of people only see my opinions on the first page, your love for whatever xxx exhaust is admirable, but it's going to be lost here in the subsequent pages, move on. Don't waste your time here arguing with me; if I don't change what I write on the first page, no one sees it.

Redwine, I do think because of the price point, Kline is going to be formidable competition for many other companies and will be successful. In time, I think you too will understand what I write above about asking certain people & trouble-maker to leave specific threads.
xxx, I really think of you as a nice person, but please do not post here again.

Last edited by cannga; 10-16-2013 at 03:52 AM.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:35 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cannga
Bob, you know how thankful I am of your effort; I won't need to repeat it here. You kept this thread alive as I would have stopped posting a long time ago without your intervention. There is a lot of information in this thread that I have collected for a long time and I humbly think the first page is helpful to a lot of people; to leave it open means to risk it being close by moderators secondary to all the bickering. So... the answer is no. The case of Leo is obvious and an exquisite example: he's near deaf and is going around the forum giving advice on exhaust sound. This irony has got to be the all time low point of 6speed and perhaps only I understood because I once shared same handicap. This is just one example, but the bottom line is I can't be dealing with this non-sense. This humble thread is for me to share what I think is fun, it's never meant to be a popular contest. Anyone who does not understand the following 3 concepts, PLEASE ingnore this thread and leave me alone: 1. There is no single best exhaust. If you don't understand this, leave me and this thread alone. 2. If you think your exhaust is the best of every thing, leave me an this thread alone. 3. If you can't name some weaknesses of your lovely exhaust, leave me an this thread alone. FYI, because the link on my signature is to the first page, I control what people read here by what I write on the first page. The subsequent pages eventually get lost in the shuffle. Your love for EP is admirable, but it's going to be lost here. So please ignore this thread. Leo, I really think of you as a nice person, but please do not post here again.
Cannga!!!

Are you gonna keep whining???? OMG you really have some serious problems...

Trust me I don't have ANY desire to be part of your Cangastic world!!!

I don't know how I'm "near deaf" I said I have hearing problems!!! That doesn't mean I'm deaf!!! And I do find that very disrespectful! But typical coward saying things like this only because this is Internet! In the real life you will never get away with this ****... And yes I'm pretty ****ing angry because you keep saying this BS...

Here is your deal... You stop saying my name and I will not post in your cangastic world. I don't care if you think I'm a nice person...

I'm actually not a nice person with people like you so you shouldn't think of me as a nice person so stop being fake.

Last edited by LeoLambo; 10-16-2013 at 12:40 AM.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:46 AM
cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Leo997TT
Cannga!!!

Are you gonna keep whining???? OMG you really have some serious problems...

Trust me I don't have ANY desire to be part of your Cangastic world!!!

I don't know how I'm "near deaf" I said I have hearing problems!!! That doesn't mean I'm deaf!!! And I do find that very disrespectful! But typical coward saying things like this only because this is Internet! In the real life you will never get away with this ****... And yes I'm pretty ****ing angry because you keep saying this BS...

Here is your deal... You stop saying my name and I will not post in your cangastic world. I don't care if you think I'm a nice person...

I'm actually not a nice person with people like you so you shouldn't think of me as a nice person so stop being fake.
Bob, see what I mean? This is why.

xxx, relax please, we have a deal. No more mentioning of your name; don't post here again please.

Last edited by cannga; 10-16-2013 at 12:50 AM.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:49 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
Bob, see what I mean? xxx, we have a deal. No more mentioning of your name.
You got yourself a deal so I hope you don't break it.

Last post in this thread so not need for you to keep going.

Old 10-16-2013, 01:46 AM
xxx, mum's the word. I've even changed "near deaf" to "hearing problems"! No more response please.

Folks, move on, there is nothing to watch here; Act 2 will continue after a short recess :-). Thanks for viewing this humble thread and I wish I could start collecting for the tremendous entertainment value.

Last edited by cannga; 10-16-2013 at 03:49 AM.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:21 PM
aa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond reputeaa909 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow wow wow. Cannga I generally like your posts but Leo called you out and you pulled the "banned" card. To be honest Leo could have been more "gentle" but he didn't come anywhere near harassment and you come across a little like a child that's going to take his ball and go home because he doesn't like the score of the game

Take this as honest feedback because your behavior on this thread is 't winning you any friends

Old 10-17-2013, 09:45 PM
Fskof is a splendid one to beholdFskof is a splendid one to beholdFskof is a splendid one to beholdFskof is a splendid one to beholdFskof is a splendid one to beholdFskof is a splendid one to beholdFskof is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by aa909
Wow wow wow. Cannga I generally like your posts but Leo called you out and you pulled the "banned" card. To be honest Leo could have been more "gentle" but he didn't come anywhere near harassment and you come across a little like a child that's going to take his ball and go home because he doesn't like the score of the game

Take this as honest feedback because your behavior on this thread is 't winning you any friends

I agree. I just read all 23 pages.
Cannga on post #324 you called Leo a "handicap" and said "it has to be taken into context of someone who has severe hearing loss"
THIS IS UNCALLED FOR! Listening to you guys makes me embarrassed to be a Porsche owner! Its this behavior why people think Porsche owners are douchbags!
I recommend that the moderator close this thread for good!

Old 10-17-2013, 10:25 PM
dewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant futuredewilmoth has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Fskof
I agree. I just read all 23 pages. Cannga on post #324 you called Leo a "handicap" and said "it has to be taken into context of someone who has severe hearing loss" THIS IS UNCALLED FOR! Listening to you guys makes me embarrassed to be a Porsche owner! Its this behavior why people think Porsche owners are douchbags! I recommend that the moderator close this thread for good!
+1. I'm a member of a lot of forums, and this is probably the most pathetic thread turn I've ever witnessed. Grow the f%^# up.

Old 10-18-2013, 12:27 AM
Of course I am not critical of your handicap, just pointing out that your observation only applies to yourself, not to the general population.
I don't need to go into details but I do have intimate experience with hearing loss and hearing aid, although temporary and not permanent like yours, so no need to tell me I don't understand or I am picking on someone's handicap.
Above is from post that I was quoted out of context as having called someone a handicap. Obviously not the case and in fact opposite was implied in last sentence: I once had same problem, no need to tell me I am picking on someone's handicap, etc.

I do agree that when a thread has brought so much dispute, then it should be closed. Really, all relevant information for the Cargraphic exhaust has been posted a long time ago in first few pages (and will continue to be there for search function), and the last few pages are nothing but one controversy after another among fans of multiple exhaust brands.

The topic of exhaust, and seemingly everything else, has become so emotionally charged in this forum that it would be a miracle for any thread to survive, and this one is no exception. Perhaps the writing is on the wall the day that it was started; looking back, "dispute" had started on the very first page, the thread is only lucky to have lasted this long. I will gladly :-) see more popular exhaust threads become the lighting rod and enjoy the information, and the show, but only from audience's seating!

Last edited by cannga; 10-18-2013 at 03:29 AM.
Old 10-18-2013, 08:25 AM
Fskof is a splendid one to beholdFskof is a splendid one to beholdFskof is a splendid one to beholdFskof is a splendid one to beholdFskof is a splendid one to beholdFskof is a splendid one to beholdFskof is a splendid one to behold
Above is from post that I was quoted out of context as having called someone a handicap. Obviously not the case and in fact opposite was implied in last sentence: I once had same problem, no need to tell me I am picking on someone's handicap, etc.

I do agree that when a thread has brought so much dispute, then it should be closed. Really, all relevant information for the Cargraphic exhaust has been posted a long time ago in first few pages (and will continue to be there for search function), and the last few pages are nothing but one controversy after another among fans of multiple exhaust brands.

The topic of exhaust, and seemingly everything else, has become so emotionally charged in this forum that it would be a miracle for any thread to survive, and this one is no exception. Perhaps the writing is on the wall the day that it was started; looking back, "dispute" had started on the very first page, the thread is only lucky to have lasted this long. I will gladly :-) see more popular exhaust threads become the lighting rod and enjoy the information, and the show, but only from audience's seating!

Blah blah blah...

Step 1. Realize that you are part of the problem.
Step 2. Learn from your mistakes.
Step 3. Move on. Be the best that you can be.

Everyone makes mistakes but this thread is just pathetic

Old 10-18-2013, 10:56 AM
ChrisAW is a splendid one to beholdChrisAW is a splendid one to beholdChrisAW is a splendid one to beholdChrisAW is a splendid one to beholdChrisAW is a splendid one to beholdChrisAW is a splendid one to behold
This thread needs to die.