997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

MY 997tt's new stable mate

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 08:22 PM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
MY 997tt's new stable mate

My 997tt needed another Porsche as a garage mate, so here she is. 2010 Panamera 4S. It's has the air suspension, sport chrono, carbon interior, and many other factory goodies.

At first I was not a real fan of the Pan's looks, but it started growing on me over time. After test driving it, I was done. That PDK is every bit as good as everyone says it is. I can just imagine what it is like in the new 997.2tt. Just wanted to share some quick iphone pics...

Attached Images    
Old 05-30-2010, 08:23 PM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
Here is a few more.

Attached Images    
Old 05-30-2010, 08:35 PM
JT1198 has a spectacular aura aboutJT1198 has a spectacular aura aboutJT1198 has a spectacular aura about
BEAUTIFUL. That Pan looks very very hot and actually kind of customized for being right from the factory - love it.
As for the TT, if you had some more pics of it you could send me I would be indebted to you. I have considered some of the same exterior changes to my black/black that you have so really dig the look of it.
Very nice stable!

Old 05-30-2010, 08:37 PM
k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !
Congrats! I test drove the Panamera 4S and the Turbo. Both fabulous cars to drive.
I am finding that the Panamera's looks are very color sensitive, the lighter colors being far more better suited to it in my view.
Platinum silver and white would be my top two picks for this car.
Love it.
Enjoy in good health.

PS. Maybe if you let the two cozy up together they will spawn off the new and much rumored 928 GT successor?

Old 05-30-2010, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by k_ddsl
Congrats! I test drove the Panamera 4S and the Turbo. Both fabulous cars to drive.
I am finding that the Panamera's looks are very color sensitive, the lighter colors being far more better suited to it in my view.
Platinum silver and white would be my top two picks for this car.
Love it.
Enjoy in good health.

PS. Maybe if you let the two cozy up together they will spawn off the new and much rumored 928 GT successor?
I totally agree. As a matter of fact, I was stuck between the silver and the white.

Whenever that 928 comes out, I am putting my deposit down. I don't care how much it costs. What car is going to be HOT..

Old 05-30-2010, 08:58 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by GotBoost?
My 997tt needed another Porsche as a garage mate, so here she is. 2010 Panamera 4S. It's has the air suspension, sport chrono, carbon interior, and many other factory goodies.

At first I was not a real fan of the Pan's looks, but it started growing on me over time. After test driving it, I was done. That PDK is every bit as good as everyone says it is. I can just imagine what it is like in the new 997.2tt. Just wanted to share some quick iphone pics...
Looks right at home
One of the most seamlessly beautiful uses of CF i have ever seen

Old 05-30-2010, 10:10 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
+1!!!!!! Love the Panamera . Looks great in white too!!! Nice choice .
In my opinion it is the best large sedan on the market .

Old 05-30-2010, 10:19 PM
ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !
Great looking driveway. Well done sir!

Old 05-30-2010, 10:57 PM
N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !
Well done!

Old 05-30-2010, 11:01 PM
Banned
speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !speed21 Is a GOD !
Congatulations!! You've got some truly beautiful cars there Gotboost.Wow that is one very lovely garage. I could only dream of having such a lineup. Black with white looks so hot.....so clean too. My wife would love me to trade her Bimmer for a Porsche like that. Oh well, I just need to sell some more engines (a lot more) .

Old 05-30-2010, 11:13 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
Congrats! looks like a nicely opt. 4S, any plan for it

Old 05-31-2010, 01:25 AM
SpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond repute
What a beautiful set !
Congrats .. Enjoy in good health

Old 05-31-2010, 07:42 AM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
Congrats, the perfect pair

Old 05-31-2010, 09:29 AM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
Congrats! that's an impressive garage.

Old 05-31-2010, 02:48 PM
Thanks everyone for the compliments.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MY 997tt's new stable mate