997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

My New Switzer R911 Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 10:43 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
some more again...

Attached Images      
Old 07-03-2010, 10:45 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
last batch and new exterior pics on page 3...

Attached Images      
Old 07-03-2010, 11:14 PM
FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !
This pic is wicked..

Old 07-04-2010, 07:12 AM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Fantastic car...Black on black wheels look great.

Any photos of where the EBC is located?

bob

Old 07-04-2010, 08:21 AM
Porsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nicePorsche323 is just really nice
Thanks for all the pictures, the shots of the undercarriage are awesome. The yellow seat belts and yellow accents on the floor mats really set off the black interior.

Old 07-04-2010, 08:31 AM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TestJet
This pic is wicked..

by far my favorite pic also

your Turbo looks awesome, best of luck.

Old 07-04-2010, 05:55 PM
saiko88 is on a distinguished road
wow that's a monster!!! that third pic just made me jizzed in my pants haha

Old 07-04-2010, 07:21 PM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
stop teasing us and wake this monster up ..
show us some runs m dying here ..

Old 07-05-2010, 08:20 AM
Originally Posted by bbywu

bob
Thanks man. I did not snap any of the MBC. Its in the center console. I will try and get one when I am out today.

Originally Posted by Porsche323
Thanks for all the pictures, the shots of the undercarriage are awesome. The yellow seat belts and yellow accents on the floor mats really set off the black interior.
Thank you and yeah I like the set up ALOT and I particularly like the white deviated stitching.

Originally Posted by TestJet
This pic is wicked..

Thanks!

Old 07-05-2010, 08:21 AM
Originally Posted by saiko88
wow that's a monster!!! that third pic just made me jizzed in my pants haha
hahahahaha...thnaks bro

Originally Posted by yalmutawa
stop teasing us and wake this monster up ..
show us some runs m dying here ..
I will try and get a camera guy this week to film some in car and some rolling shots on video.

Old 07-05-2010, 11:25 AM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Looking good!

Old 07-05-2010, 01:01 PM
GT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really nice
Some vids would be nice )))

Old 07-05-2010, 01:15 PM
VBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud of
get out there and beat up on a few people already!

Old 07-06-2010, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by bbywu

bob
As promised Bob, plus bonus pics.

Attached Images     
Old 07-06-2010, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by GT RUS
Some vids would be nice )))
I will have some soon!

Originally Posted by VBOXKING
get out there and beat up on a few people already!
I have tried, I just cant find any one worthy to run lately...I did put a couple buses on a Civic Vtec LOL..what we do in a dry spell of cruising hahahaha

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My New Switzer R911 Turbo