997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Some Pix of my car.. mods done...for now

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by M3 Chris
Haha really? I had no idea
Hurry up and buy my HRE's so I can't get my 997!!!

Yes please, next time you have a chance I would love to meet up and check out your car. My work is very close to Weissach as well.
Chris, once you have a ride with Alan's TT and I believe TT is the only way to go!

Old 08-12-2010, 03:12 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Looks awesome! I love the wheels and rear diffuser. Still not sold on the wing though.

Old 08-12-2010, 08:04 PM
alan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of light
Ray, I can't wait for your parts to come in! LOL. Let's meet up with David and those guys sometime.

Old 08-12-2010, 11:38 PM
DLJ
DLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by alan6888hk
I did, cops LOVE to gimme hard time. But I don't drive it that much so I am lucky. hehe..
Yes, the front lip is LOW so I gotta drive it carefully. Do you go to the Porsche breakfast meet? Thx for the comment!
Not been to the Porsche breakfast meet. I'm in the Kootenays region and unfortunately been Pcar-less for the past 7 years. My plan is to acquire a 997TT next year (hopefully before fall). I love what is shared on the forums and helps me refine my wish list. I like a lot of what you have done to your car. And your pics are great. Car has different tones in different pics you took. Is it basalt black?

Maybe we can meet up in Vancouver when I am there on one of my trips and I can see it first hand.
Cheers!
Lee

Old 08-13-2010, 01:06 AM
TT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud ofTT Chris has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Ray
Chris, once you have a ride with Alan's TT and I believe TT is the only way to go!
Ahhhhh you guys are killling me....

TT is the only way to go. I agree!

Old 08-13-2010, 04:07 AM
alan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of light
I just give it a wash.....

Just washed it, I tried my best to clean the wheels for those LM lovers. LOL

Alan

Old 09-19-2010, 06:52 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Damn, wicked!

more clean pictures!

Old 09-19-2010, 09:04 AM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Love the shiny silver rims and how they cleanly and discretely show u mean business
They also seem to emphasize the depth and brilliance of the black paint
In my opinion,a more sporty and elegant option than dark rims
Bravo

Old 09-19-2010, 01:17 PM
rennteche55 is on a distinguished road
love the wheels its such a nice look , if you dont me asking did u have to pay MSRP for those three champion pieces?

Old 09-20-2010, 07:47 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
How did you get the tails to work?

Old 09-20-2010, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by RFFG
Damn, wicked!

more clean pictures!

Originally Posted by pepper09tt
Love the shiny silver rims and how they cleanly and discretely show u mean business
They also seem to emphasize the depth and brilliance of the black paint
In my opinion,a more sporty and elegant option than dark rims
Bravo
THank you guys for all the good words!! The car is being redone, so stay tuned!

Originally Posted by rennteche55
love the wheels its such a nice look , if you dont me asking did u have to pay MSRP for those three champion pieces?
Yes I had to pay MSRP for those champion pieces, the diffuser I bought it off from a 6spd fellow. But those champion pieces worth every penny IMO. Please contact Justin@rennsport1 or Justin@championMS for inquiry. They are good guys to deal with.

Originally Posted by GMP - Matthew
How did you get the tails to work?
Hi Matt, the tail lights are from Techart, they made it plug and play for us as 997.1 owners, no module, wiring needed. Just take off the old ones, put these ones on, modify your bumper, then you are ready to go. Save me enough trouble.

CHeers,
Alan

Old 09-21-2010, 11:58 AM
SebringSilver is on a distinguished road
Not feeling it......

just kidding!

Old 09-21-2010, 01:51 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SebringSilver
Not feeling it......

just kidding!
Good to see you here David!

Old 09-21-2010, 03:34 PM
SebringSilver is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Ray
Good to see you here David!
Thanks. After reading this thread, I'm wondering what parts Alan's getting from you to make his car even more amazing. Don't tell me...I want it to be a surprise.

Old 09-21-2010, 07:54 PM
loce11 is on a distinguished road
Aggressive, looks good

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Some Pix of my car.. mods done...for now