997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Some Pix of my car.. mods done...for now

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 08:08 PM
alan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of light
Some Pix of my car.. mods done...for now

Hi guys, would like to share some pictures of my car since I realized I have never posted any pictures of it.
Hope you guys like it, gimme some comments/advices!

I know the rims and the car itself are dirty, just happened to bring to camera with me today and wanted to snap some shots. LOL

Ordered some interior Carbon Fiber parts from ROTtec, they are on their way..Can't wait to get them. Will post some pix of the interior shots after I have them installed! Thx Ray.

Cheers,
Alan

Last edited by alan6888hk; 08-12-2010 at 01:05 AM. Reason: wrong pic
Old 08-11-2010, 08:17 PM
Banned
08Turbotip has much to be proud of08Turbotip has much to be proud of08Turbotip has much to be proud of08Turbotip has much to be proud of08Turbotip has much to be proud of08Turbotip has much to be proud of08Turbotip has much to be proud of08Turbotip has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by alan6888hk
Hi guys, would like to share some pictures of my car since I realized I have never posted any pictures of it.
Hope you guys like it, gimme some comments/advices!

I know the rims and the car itself are dirty, just happened to bring to camera with me today and wanted to snap some shots. LOL

Ordered some snterior Carbon Fiber parts from ROTtec, they are on their way..Can't wait to get them. Will post some pix of the interior shots after I have them installed! Thx Ray.

Cheers,
Alan
Looks great!

Old 08-11-2010, 08:18 PM
SSIIICK is on a distinguished road
Holy ****!!! You have one of the nicest Turbo's I have ever seen. I am not a fan of wheels like that but....damn, your Turbo pulls it off! Glad to see the 997.2 tail lights fit the 997.1 cars. I wasn't sure about that. Definitely going to be a mod when I pick-up a Turbo (hopefully in the next few months). I love everything about your Turbo. It just flows!

Old 08-11-2010, 08:40 PM
FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !
the dirtyness makes it look like all business

Old 08-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Banned
porka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant future
that diffuser is a great touch! one of the best looking turbos out there!

Old 08-11-2010, 08:43 PM
ETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant future
Nice! First time Ive seen LMs on a 997 Turbo. What sizes and offsets? Any spacers?

Old 08-11-2010, 10:18 PM
Former Vendor
FORGED DST is a jewel in the roughFORGED DST is a jewel in the roughFORGED DST is a jewel in the rough
Alan , car looks Great!

Old 08-11-2010, 10:23 PM
MkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by porka
+1 on the diffuser...very nice ride....

Old 08-11-2010, 10:27 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
That is hotness! Love the LM's! What sizes are they/what tires are you running?

Old 08-11-2010, 10:34 PM
Lysoleverywhere is just really niceLysoleverywhere is just really niceLysoleverywhere is just really niceLysoleverywhere is just really niceLysoleverywhere is just really nice
where the heck did you get that rear diffuser?

Old 08-11-2010, 10:37 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Lysoleverywhere
It's a Werks 1/Champion piece. I was debating on whether to get that or the Techart rear valence. I could never find a pic of it where it didn't look a bit 'off'. But these pics def make me rethink that!

Old 08-11-2010, 11:18 PM
alan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of lightalan6888hk is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by SSIIICK
Holy ****!!! You have one of the nicest Turbo's I have ever seen. I am not a fan of wheels like that but....damn, your Turbo pulls it off! Glad to see the 997.2 tail lights fit the 997.1 cars. I wasn't sure about that. Definitely going to be a mod when I pick-up a Turbo (hopefully in the next few months). I love everything about your Turbo. It just flows!
Thank you for the comment! I hope you get the TURBO asap! You will have 0 regret as it really is a master piece **if you do some mods to the suspension settings LOL, a great DD too! But I chose not to.

Originally Posted by TestJet
the dirtyness makes it look like all business
oops, sorry about that, I will have some pics come up for ya in CLEAN.

Originally Posted by porka
Thank you for the compliment!

Originally Posted by ETW 360
Nice! First time Ive seen LMs on a 997 Turbo. What sizes and offsets? Any spacers?
Thx! Offsets i can't really remember, but it has absolutely no spacer. This particular LM is modified by GMG (GMG plz correct me if i am wrong). What I heard is that BBS won't make as aggressive offset (in other word, not as much lip at the rear) for our 997TT, so GMG bought this set originally offset for a E46M3 and modified the bolt holes so that it will fit our 997TT. But I know GMG just did a few sets. Hope this help!

Originally Posted by FORGED DST
Alan , car looks Great!
Thank you!

Originally Posted by MkC2
+1 on the diffuser...very nice ride....
I love the diffuser too. (after install)

Originally Posted by bonehead
That is hotness! Love the LM's! What sizes are they/what tires are you running?
Thank you! I am running 19x8.5 and 19x12. wrapped in PS2!
Yes, I was in the same situation as you, Seriously STRUGGLING if I should get the diffuser or not. I was trying to find as many pics as possible to persuade myself to get it. But I couldn't, but I still made the decision to "give it a try" and it turns out great!! I thought the diffuser would be "too much" before I installed them. But it is not so bad! haha. Good Luck Bonehead. You DO have a awesome TT too! always love the vorsteiners, have you sold them?

Best,

Originally Posted by Lysoleverywhere
Werks1/Champion. Plz contact Rennsport1 or champion for further info!!

Old 08-11-2010, 11:32 PM
DLJ
DLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to beholdDLJ is a splendid one to behold
Very nice!
Say, do you ever get ticketed/harassed for the lack of front plate? I'm betting the low front lip keeps you on your toes. It does look great! Thanks for sharing.

Last edited by DLJ; 08-11-2010 at 11:36 PM.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:04 AM
Originally Posted by DLJ
Very nice!
Say, do you ever get ticketed/harassed for the lack of front plate? I'm betting the low front lip keeps you on your toes. It does look great! Thanks for sharing.
I did, cops LOVE to gimme hard time. But I don't drive it that much so I am lucky. hehe..
Yes, the front lip is LOW so I gotta drive it carefully. Do you go to the Porsche breakfast meet? Thx for the comment!

Old 08-12-2010, 01:06 AM
For Bonehead

Just for you to make your decision. Bonehead.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Some Pix of my car.. mods done...for now