997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Just bought a 997tt that evryone knows...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 12:19 PM
mcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vividracing
If you change the wheels then I will come out there and kick your face

Unless you want to send those back and put these on:

Nah.........Love the wheels!!!! This wheels look good also!!! like to have to sets to change. I had 3 sets on my 996 turbo Techart,D2 and DPE....I am like a friend that everybody knows here on 6 speed TONYNJ...

Did you make any poster pictures???? wow that looks good!!!!Need to take one and blow up for my garage!!!

Old 01-29-2012, 02:06 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
congrats joe! helluva car you got yourself there! looking forward to seeing it soon, let me know if you ever want to vbox it and see if you can beat vivid's time

Old 01-29-2012, 03:45 PM
mcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by slavik
congrats joe! helluva car you got yourself there! looking forward to seeing it soon, let me know if you ever want to vbox it and see if you can beat vivid's time
Thank You......Sure send me a text with your number. 201-658-2004

Old 01-29-2012, 06:22 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
If you are going to VBox it, straight 109oct and 1.7bar of boost

Here are some more pics from the day we filmed...

Old 01-29-2012, 09:47 PM
STATUS1 is on a distinguished road
I am so anxious to see this animal. Cant wait. Congrats...another great addition to the crew>>>

Old 01-29-2012, 09:57 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
That's an impressive car...congratulations to you!

Old 01-30-2012, 06:17 AM
Great pics thanks brotha !!not going to vbox yet! Want to get use to the car! Hate to beat on it !

Old 01-30-2012, 06:24 AM
Went up yesterday to captree ! Everyone up there had fast 997 tt. They all want to see this beast rip! Don't know man it's going to be a challenge with a white one i saw up there that belongs to Eddie!! Great job Eddie on your beast she looks great and fast! Looks like a
Sleeper!

Old 01-30-2012, 08:17 AM
edelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mcjoe691
Went up yesterday to captree ! Everyone up there had fast 997 tt. They all want to see this beast rip! Don't know man it's going to be a challenge with a white one i saw up there that belongs to Eddie!! Great job Eddie on your beast she looks great and fast! Looks like a
Sleeper!
Lol. Did the stock exhaust give it away . Thank you good luck with your car. Its sweet dan did a great job . Will we see you on sunday

Old 01-30-2012, 11:49 AM
skinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by mcjoe691
Sleeper!
i met you on sunday i was with eddie..Congrates on your new car and see you at the captree..That is porsche central now..

Old 01-30-2012, 11:51 AM
skinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by edelectra
Lol. Did the stock exhaust give it away . Thank you good luck with your car. Its sweet dan did a great job . Will we see you on sunday
stock exhaust...how does it flow so good????

Old 01-30-2012, 12:06 PM
Former Vendor
SpoolnV8 will become famous soon enough
Are the captree meets every weekend?
Link? Im in Jersey too.

Old 01-30-2012, 04:53 PM
slawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond repute
If weather permits I will bring my car on Sunday to
What time are you in ?

Old 01-30-2012, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by SpoolnV8
Are the captree meets every weekend?
Link? Im in Jersey too.
yes as long as weather is good..(meaning sunny) everyone meets up from 7:30am to like 11:30am

Old 01-31-2012, 06:08 AM
Thanks . I got it yesterday and the car looks great! What a head turner !! I got on the car on 2 and 3 **** lost the car! The car fished on me to the left of the road and wasn't ready for that!!! Lol I have to respect this car!!! It's not the power I had before!

Thanks Dan great car!! Everything so far as promised !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Just bought a 997tt that evryone knows...