997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

detailer in orange county

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 09:50 PM
stltri has a spectacular aura aboutstltri has a spectacular aura aboutstltri has a spectacular aura about
detailer in orange county

Can anybody recommend a reputable detailer in Orange County that specializes in cars like the TT with 3M clear bra?

Old 07-09-2012, 11:47 PM
kw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud of
Moe @ Glistening Perfection would be the only one you need to call!!!
My whole family of cars are excusively with Moe and his team.

www.glisteningperfection.com

Old 07-10-2012, 12:01 AM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Moe has a superb rep. Could also look into Lucci Elite. Believe he works out of Irvine??

Old 07-10-2012, 07:28 PM
stltri has a spectacular aura aboutstltri has a spectacular aura aboutstltri has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for the input. I checked out their websites.. seemed like they used a lot of the orbital polisher.. I wonder what this does to the clear bra since almost half the car is covered?

Old 07-10-2012, 08:00 PM
kw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud of
Moe works closely with Krist @ Premier film, and have a lot of client with film on their cars. I for one have full film by Premier with all my cars, even Premier uses orbital on the Crystalline sealant on the film.

I've being very pleased with their work so far!

Old 08-18-2012, 11:13 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by stltri
Thanks for the input. I checked out their websites.. seemed like they used a lot of the orbital polisher.. I wonder what this does to the clear bra since almost half the car is covered?
We actually do most work by hand. Only if paint needs correction, do we actually use a da polisher. If using a light pads and fine polish, it actually improves the look of clear bra and takes out imperfections.

Old 08-19-2012, 06:48 AM
JSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud of
Bob at www.justwaxed.com really know his way around a car. I have been following his work for several years and you will not be disappointed. The name of the company is Auto Concierge.

You should should check out his work and speak to him about your concerns. I have had my 3m film polished and I have both 3m scotch guard and venture shield on the car since the scotch guard would not cover the whole hood. I live in NY but if I was in Cali I would go to Bob.