997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Agency Power GT2 add on Wing from Vividracing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 11:37 PM
911turbo X is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Agency Power GT2 add on Wing from Vividracing

Ordered a AP GT2 add on Wing from Vividracing last October and paid full price for it with shipping and I've been waiting now for more than three month to get it , but every time I email them they give me a new excuse

Any one here orderd the same add on wing during this period and still did not recive it yet ?

Old 01-03-2013, 12:44 AM
G911 is a glorious beacon of lightG911 is a glorious beacon of lightG911 is a glorious beacon of lightG911 is a glorious beacon of lightG911 is a glorious beacon of lightG911 is a glorious beacon of light
I ordered some wheels and wait 2 month, after that I give money back.

Old 01-03-2013, 01:27 AM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute
Shame

Old 01-03-2013, 01:36 PM
svoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond reputesvoshop has a reputation beyond repute
I ordered some filters from them. Turns out the company that was most likely drop shipping went on back order. I gave them a little time to try and get back in stock.

I asked for a refund and was quickly taken care of. It was not what I wanted ( as I wanted the product ) but they were on top of the game and refunded instantly.

Sorry of your bad luck with them. I have had good luck every time with Vivid.

Mike

Old 01-03-2013, 04:34 PM
faiz is just really nicefaiz is just really nicefaiz is just really nicefaiz is just really nice
Is this the cf version? If so i know they were having some issues with their inhouse cr program

Old 01-03-2013, 05:23 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
911turbo X
im sending you a PM right now to make sure yours is going out.
I dont know what rep you were dealing with but ill make sure we get it straightened out.

We just got a batch of 5 of these in yesterday and are filling current orders.

We did switch manufactures so we are getting everything straightened out.

Mike dont know if you ordered new filters yet but the BMC's are back in stock now.

- Josh