997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Champion Motorsport's web site

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2013, 08:10 PM
Forujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to all
Champion Motorsport's web site

Its been down for about 2 weeks now. Tom says hackers and a virus. ??
I hope nothing bigger is going. Anyone know anything. js

Old 01-11-2013, 07:47 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
LOL.....I promise, it's a virus...nothing more then that. You're welcome to come see for yourself Forujames.

The problem is that more or less all was lost, so we have to rebuild it page by page from files that we have saved locally. It takes some time unfortunately.

In the meantime, if anyone needs info, prices, or pictures of a particular product, feel free to email me.

Old 01-11-2013, 10:47 AM
BlackSwan is just really niceBlackSwan is just really niceBlackSwan is just really niceBlackSwan is just really nice
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
LOL.....I promise, it's a virus...nothing more then that. You're welcome to come see for yourself Forujames.

The problem is that more or less all was lost, so we have to rebuild it page by page from files that we have saved locally. It takes some time unfortunately.

In the meantime, if anyone needs info, prices, or pictures of a particular product, feel free to email me.

Well that's a relief!
Email sent.

Old 01-11-2013, 11:52 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BlackSwan
Well that's a relief!
Email sent.
Got it. Reply on the way shortly.

Old 01-11-2013, 11:58 AM
hjacobs2000 will become famous soon enough
I am currently with the motorsports guys in Sebring for Winterfest. All is good with Champion!!!!

Old 01-11-2013, 12:28 PM
G911 is a glorious beacon of lightG911 is a glorious beacon of lightG911 is a glorious beacon of lightG911 is a glorious beacon of lightG911 is a glorious beacon of lightG911 is a glorious beacon of light
Hm before I think Champion do some new web page... And just wait. Now I know it's very bad I hope you fix all soon and web site be better than ever! Good luck with that

Old 01-12-2013, 07:30 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
Tom
Any clearance deals on 19" rims for my 997tt
C

Old 01-13-2013, 10:10 AM
pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !pureporsche Is a GOD !
Sorry to hear that guys!
Speaks to having a good backup and restore strategy in place.
Hope you guys sort it out.

Old 01-13-2013, 06:01 PM
Nick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to beholdNick-NY is a splendid one to behold
I hope you get everything back up and running again soon.

Old 01-15-2013, 08:09 AM
cat1pro will become famous soon enoughcat1pro will become famous soon enough
Do you have a list of products that you are offering for the 991 that you can email? I have owned my 991 several months now and it maybe time to get some stuff. BTW I never did the springs we discussed a while back.

Old 01-15-2013, 10:57 AM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
Can you PM me the current price on a werks1 rear wing? Thanks!

Old 01-15-2013, 11:12 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
why have a web site when you can just call Tom anytime, anyplace anywhere:P

Old 01-15-2013, 11:38 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by cat1pro
Do you have a list of products that you are offering for the 991 that you can email? I have owned my 991 several months now and it maybe time to get some stuff. BTW I never did the springs we discussed a while back.
Shoot me an email and I'll send over some info. tomp@championmotorsport.com

Originally Posted by DrVolkl
Can you PM me the current price on a werks1 rear wing? Thanks!
Originally Posted by sharkster
why have a web site when you can just call Tom anytime, anyplace anywhere:P
Or....you can check out my favorite west coast compadres at Sharkwerks.

http://www.sharkwerks.com/products.php?pid=292

Old 01-15-2013, 12:19 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
Shoot me an email and I'll send over some info. tomp@championmotorsport.com

Or....you can check out my favorite west coast compadres at Sharkwerks.

http://www.sharkwerks.com/products.php?pid=292
See you got the White sharks on the west coast and the Bull & Tigers on the East. We basically got y'all covered:P

Old 02-04-2013, 07:37 AM
Former Vendor
Just an FYI....we're back online.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Champion Motorsport's web site