997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

DCTMS 997.2 extra thick steering wheel installed on a 997TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2014, 10:39 AM
theDIMAS is on a distinguished road
Email sent to sales@dctms.com to order. please advise receipt. Thanks!

Old 08-04-2014, 04:28 AM
Najis997 is just really niceNajis997 is just really niceNajis997 is just really niceNajis997 is just really nice
i have the triangle shaped airbag steering wheel with multifunction steering wheel and i want it changed to leather and extra thick with flat bottom do you guys have that? and my interior is terrecota!

Old 08-04-2014, 01:25 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Najis997
i have the triangle shaped airbag steering wheel with multifunction steering wheel and i want it changed to leather and extra thick with flat bottom do you guys have that? and my interior is terrecota!
For 997.1 models, this is what you looking for

contact us for more detail info about design your steering wheel
sales@dctms.com

Porsche 997.1 standard type (triangle shape airbag) sportive design flat bottom steering wheel

steering wheel installed

Old 08-07-2014, 08:09 PM
TrackAddict997 is a jewel in the roughTrackAddict997 is a jewel in the roughTrackAddict997 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by DCTMOTORSPORTS
Finish another new Porsche Sport Design steering wheel with
- DCTMS sportive flat bottom design
- GT3 9052 alcantara wrap
- Color ring on top and color stitching

Can you make this wheel to work on a 997.1 GT2?

Old 08-07-2014, 08:33 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TrackAddict997
Can you make this wheel to work on a 997.1 GT2?
Please check other thread on forum, We have seen 997.1 customer put this wheel on 6MT models with a new airbag. It shall be OK.
Reference thread here
Reference One

Reference Two

Old 10-15-2014, 10:05 PM
Basic Sponsor
997.2 GT3 RS DCTMS steering wheel installed

We made this sportive flat bottom steering wheel with leather/alcantara wrap for a 997.2 GT3 RS customer

Old 10-16-2014, 01:23 AM
Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !
That looks great - you all do beautiful work.

I always enjoy looking at the newest creations!

Old 10-23-2014, 03:05 AM
M_coupe1999 is just really niceM_coupe1999 is just really niceM_coupe1999 is just really niceM_coupe1999 is just really niceM_coupe1999 is just really nice
I'm looking for a PDK steering wheel for my Turbo.

In full carrera red leather, flat bottom, perforated sides, center ring in red or stitched up just like oem, and extra thick wheel.

Could you PM your price please.

Thanks.

Old 10-23-2014, 04:02 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by M_coupe1999
I'm looking for a PDK steering wheel for my Turbo.

In full carrera red leather, flat bottom, perforated sides, center ring in red or stitched up just like oem, and extra thick wheel.

Could you PM your price please.

Thanks.
We can make something like this one
with the material you requested
price PM already

Old 10-24-2014, 06:22 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
We made this sportive flat bottom steering wheel with leather/alcantara wrap for a 997.2 GT3 RS customer

That looks familiar. Thanks for your help. Steering wheel looks awesome.

Old 10-24-2014, 06:49 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
That looks familiar. Thanks for your help. Steering wheel looks awesome.
Kevin
thanks for your business, Enjoy the wheel

Old 11-11-2014, 06:59 PM
2K7TTMIA is on a distinguished road

Ivan just made this custom MF steering wheel for my GT Silver TT; flat bottom, thumb grips, perforated sides and Silver top ring. looks great!

Last edited by 2K7TTMIA; 11-11-2014 at 07:02 PM.
Old 11-13-2014, 08:33 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by 2K7TTMIA

Ivan just made this custom MF steering wheel for my GT Silver TT; flat bottom, thumb grips, perforated sides and Silver top ring. looks great!
Thank you for the feedback

Old 11-14-2014, 10:03 AM
kchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you for the feedback

Can this be done on the circle airbag sport wheel for 997.1TT? I want all leather with that white stripe on top too. Can you make the wheel thicker and make the wheel smaller in diameter also like either a nardi or personal steering with 330mm?

Old 11-14-2014, 11:58 AM
Basic Sponsor
997.1 Sport type steering wheel conversions

We can of course make this wheel on 997.1 sport type steering wheel
sold a lot of them and customers can actually design the steering wheels whatever they like, leather, alcantara, carbon fiber, color stitching and color ring
we built these wheel on top of OE Porsche cores, so thicker and ergonomic contour is the best selling feature but we can not make the wheel smaller since we don't change the integrity of the metal core
Here are some pictures for your reference
Feel free to contact us if you have any question

Sales@dctms.com

Originally Posted by kchu221
Can this be done on the circle airbag sport wheel for 997.1TT? I want all leather with that white stripe on top too. Can you make the wheel thicker and make the wheel smaller in diameter also like either a nardi or personal steering with 330mm?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DCTMS 997.2 extra thick steering wheel installed on a 997TT