997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Video: world fastest Porsche 911 Tiptronic — Turbo DT1200R

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2014, 08:38 PM
greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !
that car is moving. awesome build care to share anything about the mods?

Old 01-10-2014, 08:58 PM
akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !
Simply amazing!

Old 01-11-2014, 01:17 AM
Turbo Kyle will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by greekc6
that car is moving. awesome build care to share anything about the mods?
Mods are in the blog link on the first post.

Old 01-11-2014, 01:17 AM
MegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to all
Originally Posted by PKM
is the weight standard or lightweigt
No lightweight except custom carbon fiber seats

Old 01-11-2014, 01:21 AM
MegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to allMegioN is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Turbo Kyle
It sounds like you can hear the torque converter lock up (in fifth gear) on the second pass.

Would I be correct?
No, i have to release throttle

Old 01-11-2014, 01:23 AM
Originally Posted by kenromero
What strengthening was done to the TIP? Clutches, Valve Body, TCU and ?
How about the Torque Converter?
Another clutches, modified valve body, tcu tune.
Torque converter modified to make higher stall speed, now is 4000rpm

Old 01-11-2014, 01:25 AM
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Two Porsches from the US have gone faster than yours has in the standing mile.
Faster speed or quicker time? Give me prof or link and will change my signature, no problems.

Old 01-11-2014, 01:53 AM
Thanks to everyone, i am glad to be a part of Porsche community! Thank you

Old 01-11-2014, 02:16 AM
ilhan997 can only hope to improve
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Two Porsches from the US have gone faster than yours has in the standing mile.

even in Turkey, ESMOTOR has 3 cars faster than your car. you should maybe not call it '' in the world'' but maybe in Russia.

Old 01-11-2014, 03:15 AM
Originally Posted by ilhan997
even in Turkey, ESMOTOR has 3 cars faster than your car. you should maybe not call it '' in the world'' but maybe in Russia.
Esmotor run 1 mile or 1/4 faster? No, so stop plz. They hold 100-200, 60-130 and 100-150 records

Old 01-11-2014, 03:54 AM
ilhan997 can only hope to improve
we don't have an official drag strip in Turkey. as you know,you need official slip to be in the list for 1/4 and 1 mile. i have personally experienced all cars in the shop, they are much faster then your car on p-box and v-box. don't wanna be rude or prove any thing just telling what i was with my eyes. have a nice day.

Old 01-11-2014, 04:01 AM
we don't have an official drag strip in Turkey. as you know,you need official slip to be in the list for 1/4 and 1 mile. i have personally experienced all cars in the shop, they are much faster then your car on p-box and v-box. don't wanna be rude or prove any thing just telling what i was with my eyes. have a nice day.
You should come to Unlim this spring and prof it

Btw my best 1/4 was 9,39 on pbox but it's can be a record

Old 01-11-2014, 05:32 AM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
I have one question please.
how do you compare manual 6speed vs tiptronic , in terms of reliablity and power holding ? what is the fastest manual 997 turbo in the world , exept evoms mayhem 2.0 ?

Old 01-11-2014, 06:33 AM
TwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud of

The fact that we dont have a dedicated drag strip does not necessarily mean we cannot test 1 mile.

Any of us in Turkey can easily test 1 mile, you know what I am talking about.

Megion's 997 TT has the mile record, we all should applaud.

Add to that the "integrity & reliability" of his 997 TT. Staying one piece @ 370 km/h is not easy. Tremendous load & stress on the engine, transmission, drivetrain at those speeds and loads. We all should respect Megion.

Not to thread jack, Esmotor is very good @ 997 TT. They are local to me, and good at P cars.

Last edited by TwinTurboM3; 01-11-2014 at 10:47 AM.
Old 01-11-2014, 06:44 AM
PKM
PKM has a spectacular aura aboutPKM has a spectacular aura aboutPKM has a spectacular aura about
Hello

i have a question

what is the vmax limit of Turkei Highway?

you and all friends are whith one feed in jailhouse when you drive porsche, or what make the police when you over 300km/h drive?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Video: world fastest Porsche 911 Tiptronic — Turbo DT1200R