997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Porscheshop / Eurocupgt quality body parts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 09:24 AM
Tiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to behold
Porscheshop / Eurocupgt quality body parts

They have some nice prices, specialy on cf and grp replicas. Does someone have a bad experience with them?

Old 08-21-2014, 02:09 PM
Tiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to beholdTiago is a splendid one to behold
They claim to have 10 year old and yet, i can't find a review about their products or customer service.

I'm interested into their TA rear diffuser replica in fiberglass. At $350 i'm willing to give it a try. Even if it need minor fitment adjusting it won't be a problem because i would send it anyway to a paint shop to get it painted. I just want to be sure that this is a trusted company.

porscheshop.co.uk/acatalog/porsche_997_gen2_body_styling.html

Last edited by Tiago; 08-21-2014 at 02:16 PM.
Old 08-21-2014, 04:21 PM
997tt+C63 is a splendid one to behold997tt+C63 is a splendid one to behold997tt+C63 is a splendid one to behold997tt+C63 is a splendid one to behold997tt+C63 is a splendid one to behold997tt+C63 is a splendid one to behold997tt+C63 is a splendid one to behold
I have bought a few bits from them a couple of years ago for my carrera but not used them recently, had no problems. quick and easy. delivered on time. I'm based in the UK. The techart rear valence is quite cheap might buy one myself...

Old 08-21-2014, 04:59 PM
I sent them a email today about the fitment and fixing to the bumper, but still waiting for a reply. Maybe we can buy it togheter. Try to get touch with them and if you go forward, make a reference about me and i will buy it through their onlineshop. I'm from south of Europe and once you both are located in UK, maybe it will be easier for you to deal with them.

Old 08-21-2014, 05:09 PM
997tt+C63 is a splendid one to behold997tt+C63 is a splendid one to behold997tt+C63 is a splendid one to behold997tt+C63 is a splendid one to behold997tt+C63 is a splendid one to behold997tt+C63 is a splendid one to behold997tt+C63 is a splendid one to behold
okay i will give them a call tomorrow.

Old 08-21-2014, 06:43 PM
Squat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to behold
they have some cool stuff. I like the idea of a FG part instead of PU, you can fix it. PU tears or wears and you have to get a new one. Someone offered me a TA front lip for a decent price but I can fill a fiberglass part and make it look new. I cant do that with a PU.

what do you think of this on a black car? http://www.porscheshop.co.uk/acatalog/3917_large.jpg

Old 08-21-2014, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by Squat
they have some cool stuff. I like the idea of a FG part instead of PU, you can fix it. PU tears or wears and you have to get a new one. Someone offered me a TA front lip for a decent price but I can fill a fiberglass part and make it look new. I cant do that with a PU.

what do you think of this on a black car? http://www.porscheshop.co.uk/acatalog/3917_large.jpg
I like to see exposed the lower part of my exhaust and i have the crazy idea of a TA diffuser with the center hump cut. That is a insane thing to do over a original TA part or +$750 replica. The rear also suffer a lot less than the front so in this case the cheap GRP is the way to go.

I have a friend with a 996TT that repairs at home his stock front spoiler with a fibreglass repair kit from a regular autoshop and a black paint spray can. He does this alot because his car is lowered and the spoiler hit the ground at the minimum distraction. I often joke with him about it but he does a hell of a job without any background professional knowledge. After the repairs you barrely notice it.

About the lower mirror section, just buy a grey sticker paper and with a heat gun (hairdryer) and small razor wrap that part for a real perception of how it will look. One side it shouldn't take more than 10m to do. It could be a good complement for those that has the 997.2 front bumper grey grilles.

Last edited by Tiago; 08-21-2014 at 07:29 PM.